Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 66 Northern Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Nobody can. UofL didn't open the top half of the arena and packed everyone in downstairs which made for a great atmosphere. As long as they are playing NIT games at home, it will be like that.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody can. UofL didn't open the top half of the arena and packed everyone in downstairs which made for a great atmosphere. As long as they are playing NIT games at home, it will be like that.

 

Word. I had a feeling they'd curtain off the upper bowl, but I didn't imagine I'd walk in and it be packed in the lower bowl. I was anticipating about 7K tops. As a Louisville fan, I was kind of encouraged about the support as we go into very dark times.

OK. I didn't know attendance was that low for NIT games.

 

Short notice for host teams, since you're usually dealing with disappointed fan bases from big conferences who have largely moved on. There weren't many of the luxury suites being used last night.

Louisville has sold out the lower bowl and opened sections in the upper deck for Sunday’s game against MTSU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.