Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU/Louisville (N.I.T. First Round) Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

They are also doing the five fouls per quarter as well. I like that not as much FT shooting.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cards not taking advantage of any of their size and athleticism, at all.

Williams was replaced in the starting lineup by Walton about 2-3 games before the end of the regular season.

  • Author
Cards not taking advantage of any of their size and athleticism, at all.

 

That’s what I was thinking taking a lot of long threes looks like they could score on the post to me.

That’s what I was thinking taking a lot of long threes looks like they could score on the post to me.

 

Hope they continue! Go NKU Norse!

He came in halfway through the first quarter.

 

He's really struggling against UL length.

UL looks like they want to be anywhere but at Yum right now. I think 5 random fans out of the stands could play better.

That’s what I was thinking taking a lot of long threes looks like they could score on the post to me.

 

Cards could get whatever they wanted from almost every position if they wanted. Especially inside.

Norse doing what they need to be in the game, and Louisville playing about how I expected they would.

 

I thought for a few minutes they’d get things rolling, but I think I’m gonna be wrong.

Enjoyable game, hope the Norse keep it up!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.