March 10, 20188 yr Embarrassing last 25 minutes for Xavier. Bluiett shooting at the end of regulation was beyond stupid. Goodin deciding to go for 2, when down 3 in OT was even more dumbfounding. I’m convinced Xavier doesn’t even attempt to play defense.
March 10, 20188 yr If providence loses in the Big East championship, do they get in the tournament? They were in safely after last night. This simply bumps them up the seed line.
March 10, 20188 yr If providence loses in the Big East championship, do they get in the tournament? I believe so, beating Xavier should have them in easily.
March 10, 20188 yr Cooley is a good coach. One of the best IMO. I think he’ll get a call if Mack turns down UofL.
March 10, 20188 yr One of the best IMO. I think he’ll get a call if Mack turns down UofL. I would be totally with that. Love Ed Cooley.
March 10, 20188 yr If Duke loses tonight also and Cincinnati wins out AAC tourney does Cincy jump up to a 1 Seed?
March 10, 20188 yr If Duke loses tonight also and Cincinnati wins out AAC tourney does Cincy jump up to a 1 Seed? Zero chance
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.