Top 5 players in your Region

Takes on the top five players in your respective region? for Region 2, Class A I would have to go with:

1. EJ Fields-Frankfort High

2. Billy Jackson-Bethlehem

3. Kelvin Scott-Bardstown

4. tie: Antoine Robinson-Frankfort and Gerald Hughes-Danville

5. tie: David Bird-Trimble Co. and BJ Strode-Danville

Region 2 is just flat out loaded. Here is a potential list:

1. Wenquel Graves, Bardstown. This is Bardstown's best athlete.

2. Antoine Robinson, Frankfort. Didn't see him this year, saw him last year against Bardstown and remember thinking, geez, he's comin' back?

3. Kaylin Williams, Bethlehem. He has more overall physical tools than Jackson.

4. Xavier Bacon, Fort Knox. Best player in the state that noone has ever heard of. You try getting those numbers behind that line.

5. Darren Ross, Danville.

Here's another 5: Kelvin Scott, Bardstown; Billy Jackson, Bethlehem; E.J. Fields, Frankfort; Ronnie McDermott, Holy Cross; Jeff Guest, Danville.

And another 5: Rashaun Phillips, Bardstown; Paul Downs, Bardstown; Blake Stanley, Bethlehem; Leonard Macon, Danville; Josh Smith, Frankfort.

Geez Hearsay, just looking at it I would say that potentially Region 2 has one of if not the most talented regions in the state this year! Would love to see an all star team of this Region...just on offense you would have such firepower it would be ridiculous:

QB-Fields to run, /Witten(Danville) or Maldonado(Trimble Co.) to throw it??

RB-take your pick

WR-How about Macon and Graves?

TE-Smith, Bryant(Danville)

not very such of an offensive line but there is talent across the region as well

Defensively, WOW!!!!!!!!!

(speed at every position if you ask me)....................

Takes on the top five players in your respective region? for Region 2, Class A I would have to go with:

1. EJ Fields-Frankfort High

2. Billy Jackson-Bethlehem

3. Kelvin Scott-Bardstown

4. tie: Antoine Robinson-Frankfort and Gerald Hughes-Danville

5. tie: David Bird-Trimble Co. and BJ Strode-Danville

All kids coming from great programs. I agree with your list. Although a little prejudiced, Seth Hill, Keith Welch and Daniel Rose aren't far from that list. They have had a tough season at Carroll this year, but these boys have had a good year in spite of record.

All kids coming from great programs. I agree with your list. Although a little prejudiced, Seth Hill, Keith Welch and Daniel Rose aren't far from that list. They have had a tough season at Carroll this year, but these boys have had a good year in spite of record.

I agree with you on Rose. He would have to be on my final list, also.

I will give it a try for NKY.

1. Jordan Kramer / Highlands - 1964 all purpose yardage and his 25 TD's lead NKY and the Cincy area.

2. Cory Farris / Boone - 1646 all purpose yardage and 16 TD's

3. Scott Gray / Ryle - 992 all purpose yardage and 14 TD's, On D he has 2 sacks, 43 tackles, 1 forced/recovered fumble and 3 int.

4. Justin Young / Holmes - 121 Tackles, 6 Forced fumbles and 1 int

5. Sam Flynn / CCH - 133 Tackles, 5 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles

I have a number 6. James Miller / Holmes that deserves honorable mention, this kid plays all out. He only had 935 all purpose rushing yards, but scored 18 TD's and is second in NKY in that catergory. He has also passed for a TD.

These are only my oppions, There are many other great players in NKY and they also deserve praise!

Dawg

Region 2 is just flat out loaded. Here is a potential list:

1. Wenquel Graves, Bardstown. This is Bardstown's best athlete.

2. Antoine Robinson, Frankfort. Didn't see him this year, saw him last year against Bardstown and remember thinking, geez, he's comin' back?

3. Kaylin Williams, Bethlehem. He has more overall physical tools than Jackson.

4. Xavier Bacon, Fort Knox. Best player in the state that noone has ever heard of. You try getting those numbers behind that line.

5. Darren Ross, Danville.

Here's another 5: Kelvin Scott, Bardstown; Billy Jackson, Bethlehem; E.J. Fields, Frankfort; Ronnie McDermott, Holy Cross; Jeff Guest, Danville.

And another 5: Rashaun Phillips, Bardstown; Paul Downs, Bardstown; Blake Stanley, Bethlehem; Leonard Macon, Danville; Josh Smith, Frankfort.

And now after you see Fields you will say wow... he's comin' back?

The Lexington/Mountain 4A region has a lot of good players but some that standout to me:

Chase Minnifield, Clark Jeter Henry Clay

Ty Sparks Tates Creek

Ricky Rhodes Madison Central

Cody Andrews Scott County

Shawn Asher North Laurel

Braxton Miller and the other RB from Lincoln County

I don't know much about Lafayette or Woodford Co. but I posted on those that I have seen play. These are just some of the best skill players in 4A Region 4 when not considering lineman.

1. Jordan Kramer / Highlands - 1964 all purpose yardage and his 25 TD's lead NKY and the Cincy area.

3. Scott Gray / Ryle - 992 all purpose yardage and 14 TD's, On D he has 2 sacks, 43 tackles, 1 forced/recovered fumble and 3 int.

I have a number 6. James Miller / Holmes that deserves honorable mention, this kid plays all out. He only had 935 all purpose rushing yards, but scored 18 TD's and is second in NKY in that catergory. He has also passed for a TD.

These are only my oppions, There are many other great players in NKY and they also deserve praise!

Dawg

When you talk about NKy if you include Grant County into it their QB is got to be in the top 1400 plus yards passing and over 300 yards rushing with 19 TD's this year He has played well I agree with all your picks they are all well deserving just like this young man, I have been impressed watching him this season. For the beating he takes some times he keeps getting up and leading his team. I think that you also have to say Hitchew from Dayton is a very good player this year and you have to look at The kicker from Cov. Cath. that kid is amazing just my opinions as well. I also think that the A region 2 is loaded with talent. Hard to beleive with such small schools they can have that much talent in them.

Dawg

The question was Top 5 in your region. I assume this means within your class as well.:rolleyes: Once again the NKY bunch are called for unneccessary roughness and piling on.;) ;) ;) How about somebody take a shoot at this region for each class???

The question was Top 5 in your region. I assume this means within your class as well.:rolleyes: Once again the NKY bunch are called for unneccessary roughness and piling on.;) ;) ;) How about somebody take a shoot at this region for each class???

Okay--

I say that you have to have the following in there:

Hagar from EJ

shane Iseral from Lex cath

Jordan Kramer from Highlands

Ammons form Franklin Co.

Seth Gordon form South Oldham

And a tie with Gordon is Smith from Grant Co.

IS that better for you now.