Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County requests to play up in 4A

Featured Replies

  • Author
I told coach Leffew that some people had the notion that Boyle was running from Desales and Cal he laughed out loud and said why would we do that, he said we’re not running from any team.

 

I mean you have to appreciate the humor in Boyle County requesting up to keep playing in the same district as LexCath means they are running from other teams. I mean that is some top notch comedy right there. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told coach Leffew that some people had the notion that Boyle was running from Desales and Cal he laughed out loud and said why would we do that, he said we’re not running from any team.

 

I still think there is a big difference in "running from" and making smart decisions. I don't fault Boyle County at all for making a smart decision.

I have talked to coaches about the re classification across the board not specifically on Boyle but in general there are a lot of unknown factors from as far as Coaches are Friends with Coaches to we don’t want to play that team that sometimes go in the decision. A lot of folks think Boyle the next 2 years will be the second most talented team in the State behind Trinity and this year will be as good or better than last,so I doubt Smith is avoiding games. I have even heard up here in Louisville that Boyle has tried to get Trinity on the schedule for 2019.

...from as far as Coaches are Friends with Coaches to we don’t want to play that team that sometimes go in the decision.

 

I've talked with a couple of Boyle folks who have mentioned this as well.

I mean you have to appreciate the humor in Boyle County requesting up to keep playing in the same district as LexCath means they are running from other teams. I mean that is some top notch comedy right there. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

For the record I seriously doubt Boyle is avoiding anyone. That being said, if you are implying that Lex Cath is as good or better than DeSales or Cal you are misinformed. In my opinion the way this is shaking out, 3A is going to be tougher than 4A.

I have talked to coaches about the re classification across the board not specifically on Boyle but in general there are a lot of unknown factors from as far as Coaches are Friends with Coaches to we don’t want to play that team that sometimes go in the decision. A lot of folks think Boyle the next 2 years will be the second most talented team in the State behind Trinity and this year will be as good or better than last,so I doubt Smith is avoiding games. I have even heard up here in Louisville that Boyle has tried to get Trinity on the schedule for 2019.

 

I think Boyle is very good, but not even close to Trinity and some of the other big dawgs in the state. Boyle is extremely well coached and I know they have some good 2020 kids but I don't think they are close to the 2nd best team in the state. Lets just leave it at current 3A state champs and one of the favorites for this seasons 4A state.

I think Boyle is very good, but not even close to Trinity and some of the other big dawgs in the state. Boyle is extremely well coached and I know they have some good 2020 kids but I don't think they are close to the 2nd best team in the state. Lets just leave it at current 3A state champs and one of the favorites for this seasons 4A state.

 

I’m a Boyle fan and I’m not sure they could compete with Trinity in 2019 maybe as much talent with the starters but Trinity’s depth would be a huge concern for me and Boyle doesn’t move to 4A until 2019 so they will be the favorite to win 3A again this coming season.

  • Author
For the record I seriously doubt Boyle is avoiding anyone. That being said, if you are implying that Lex Cath is as good or better than DeSales or Cal you are misinformed. In my opinion the way this is shaking out, 3A is going to be tougher than 4A.

 

Lexington Catholic has been a better program than CAL and DeSales for a long period of time. It wasn’t until 2017 when Boyle County finally defeated Lexington Catholic with Chuck Smith as head coach at Boyle County the second time around so don’t look at 2017 and think that Lexington Catholic hasn’t been as good as CAL or DeSales because then you are misinformed. DeSales or CAL will need to beat LexCath about 3-4 more years in a row before the statement can be definitely made that either of those teams are better programs than LexCath.

For the record I seriously doubt Boyle is avoiding anyone. That being said, if you are implying that Lex Cath is as good or better than DeSales or Cal you are misinformed. In my opinion the way this is shaking out, 3A is going to be tougher than 4A.

 

really?!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.