Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC at BT&T question

Featured Replies

May go to one of their next games at NKU and was wondering if there was a shuttle that leaves from Barleycorn in Cold Spring to the game? Thought I read that there was. Has anyone taken it or know anything about departure times,etc. Thanks.

  • Author
If it’s not free it’s not for @All In

 

Am hoping its TANK, $2 round trip.

Traffic I hear was a nughtmare yesterday.

Traffic I hear was a nughtmare yesterday.

 

Always is after UC games. Plus most the OH drivers don't like to follow common traffic laws while trying to get back across the river.

I watched the UC game Sunday for the first time this season. Do they move UC’s floor into BB&T for their games?

I watched the UC game Sunday for the first time this season. Do they move UC’s floor into BB&T for their games?

 

Some, not all. I imagine they do when it's a nationally televised game like last night.

Traffic I hear was a nughtmare yesterday.

 

Always is after UC games. Plus most the OH drivers don't like to follow common traffic laws while trying to get back across the river.

 

I live right by NKU, back behind Chipotle. The traffic on game days is so bad. I have to plan my days around that traffic. Thankfully it's almost over.

I live right by NKU, back behind Chipotle. The traffic on game days is so bad. I have to plan my days around that traffic. Thankfully it's almost over.

 

I frequent that Chipotle in the evenings (much better than Newport Chipotle) and the first time I got caught heading that way on a UC game night is the last time that happened. I have never been so aware of the UC basketball schedule as I am now haha that is a nightmare.

I frequent that Chipotle in the evenings (much better than Newport Chipotle) and the first time I got caught heading that way on a UC game night is the last time that happened. I have never been so aware of the UC basketball schedule as I am now haha that is a nightmare.

 

Thursday and Sunday are the last games there thankfully. I had every day written on my big calender as a reminder of when traffic would be. I can't imagine they thought of the traffic when agreeing to host games there.

Thursday and Sunday are the last games there thankfully. I had every day written on my big calender as a reminder of when traffic would be. I can't imagine they thought of the traffic when agreeing to host games there.

 

Ehh, I'm sure they thought of it. Just didn't really have any other option.

I watched the UC game Sunday for the first time this season. Do they move UC’s floor into BB&T for their games?

 

They changed the floor if time allowed for it. Both the NKU men's and women's teams were away all weekend so there was plenty of time to change. Both are in action today

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.