Highlands 54 Dixie Heights 51

I encourage everyone not to rush to judgement on this family or any other family that makes a decision to transfer from one school to another until all the facts are known. This is not a knock on Covington Holy Cross or any other school because it could happen anywhere. But if you read the case notes, it will shock you what this family went through there. I can't go into details on here. But PM me and I will share with you what I know.

What is interesting to me is when they left Highlands in the first place why would they got to Holy Cross. There are a few other schools closer to where they live than Holy Cross, something tells me you will never know.

Can't believe this went in front of a judge.

She was not dribbling first of all. She was being checked closely by a highlands defender and swung the ball through like you are taught, but made contact with bridge of birds defender nose. Automatic intentional foul since there is no review.

How about the chicken little technical on Burt richer. That was very weak

Assistant coaches aren't supposed to say anything to the officials. I've seen several Highlands games where he is barking at the refs...guess it was only a matter of time.

KHSAA should just remove the transfer rule from the book. I'm sure some have witnessed this but I have never seen a girl miss a whole season for transferring.

PS: Who is Burt richer?

Edited by Dirty Dave
spelling

KHSAA should just remove the transfer rule from the book. I'm sure some have witnessed this but I have never seen a girl miss a whole season for transferring.

PS: Who is Burt richer?

It’s Richey. Burt is the asst coach of HHS and husband of head coach Jamie.

Perhaps, but is it not now protocol to issue a bench warning? Either way it does not matter at the end of the day.

I that that's usually utilized for the head coach. You will see a ref come to the head coach and tell him/her that they(the officials) aren't going to listen to an assistant. That serves as the warning.

The KHSAA has always been hampered in their rulings by local judges.

The KHSAA came out publicly a few years ago and clearly stated that they are not above the judicial system, asking the individual member schools to police themselves.

Of course this fell on deaf ears. The KHSAA answers to the Kentucky Board of Education who would have to see fit to challenge any judicial rulings.

Judge Julie Reinhart was the most popular citizen of the City of Fort Thomas back during the Mitchell rulings.

KHSAA never ceases to amaze me.

And the Highlands Fastpitch team got better overnight as well!:thumb: Piper worked out the entire Fall with Softball everyday there was a workout. She didn't need to be there because she didn't know if she ultimately would be able to play and help the team. Piper will create Nightmare's for teams this coming Spring. Can't wait to watch her team up with the rest of the Highlands Defense this year that's coming back. Look for

And the Highlands Fastpitch team got better overnight as well!:thumb: Piper worked out the entire Fall with Softball everyday there was a workout. She didn't need to be there because she didn't know if she ultimately would be able to play and help the team. Piper will create Nightmare's for teams this coming Spring. Can't wait to watch her team up with the rest of the Highlands Defense this year that's coming back. Look for

We miss you Jimmy...wish you would come around more often, but I know that Piqua needs you on a daily basis. :banana: