Could a Girl Beat You Up???

Just got to thinking about this in the Rousey thread. Thought I would throw this out there to those willing to be honest about this. Could a girl beat you up?

I'm thinking someone like Rhonda, Chyna(I could probably whip her in her present state), Nia Jax, or Becca Swanson. I honestly think these women could kill me. I might die right in the middle of the ring. The only way I survive is if I sneak up behind her and nail her with a foreign object, maybe a steel chair, brass knuckles , or fire ... or something.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got to thinking about this in the Rousey thread. Thought I would throw this out there to those willing to be honest about this. Could a girl beat you up?

I'm thinking someone like Rhonda, Chyna(I could probably whip her in her present state), Nia Jax, or Becca Swanson. I honestly think these women could kill me. I might die right in the middle of the ring. The only way I survive is if I sneak up behind her and nail her with a foreign object, maybe a steel chair, brass knuckles , or fire ... or something.

No way I would mess with Nia Jax, at least not in a fight, and you can add Tamina to my danger list too.