Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 88 Notre Dame 66

Featured Replies

Duke rights the ship and gives Notre Dame a BEATEMDOWN at home tonight.

 

Gary Trent with 22 points(6-10 3FG) and 10 rebounds

 

Grayson Allen has 18 points(7-12 FG), 8 assists and 3 rebounds

 

Marvelous Marvin Bagley with 12 and 8

 

Wonderful Wendell Carter with 17 and 7

 

Trevon Duval with 12 points and 4 assists

When Duke goes on runs like they did tonight they are scary. They seem to do it once every few games. When they play with a little fire on the defensive end it obviously carries over to their offense as well. Once they figure out how to bring it like that for 40 minutes watch out.

My wife said last night "it sure seems like Notre Dame plays a lot of hard teams. Every time we watch them they're playing someone really good." I guess it is a product of being a big name, but not a great team (this year), playing in a strong conference, and playing on major television regularly, but I think she is right.

My wife said last night "it sure seems like Notre Dame plays a lot of hard teams. Every time we watch them they're playing someone really good." I guess it is a product of being a big name, but not a great team (this year), playing in a strong conference, and playing on major television regularly, but I think she is right.

 

I would imagine almost all of their big ACC games were scheduled for major television (anticipating that Colson and Farrell would be healthy). Without Colson and Farrell there just isn't much Mike Brey can do at this point.

Virginia just beat Duke, and then Duke crushes Notre Dame (whom it took 2 OTs for UofL to beat).... as a Cards fan I’m just like oh shizzles it’s about to get really real... lol

Virginia just beat Duke, and then Duke crushes Notre Dame (whom it took 2 OTs for UofL to beat).... as a Cards fan I’m just like oh shizzles it’s about to get really real... lol

 

Yep. BEST case scenario, UofL has four more losses coming before the post season begins.

Yep. BEST case scenario, UofL has four more losses coming before the post season begins.

 

Totally agree, and for the love of God, can UofL beat Virginia at least once?? I’d start a prediction thread about tomorrow night’s game, but I already know the result. (face palm)

 

And sorry, to hijack this thread with UofL talk... am I falling into the pitfall PP2 is describing about some UK fans, lol??? Nah, we’re all in the same conference, so it’s relevant. As to last night’s Duke game.... they looked soooo good!

As to last night’s Duke game.... they looked soooo good!

 

People hoping Duke was falling off were doing so out of wishful thinking. Duke is a problem. Nobody wants to see them in the tourney.

People hoping Duke was falling off were doing so out of wishful thinking. Duke is a problem. Nobody wants to see them in the tourney.

 

I still think they are the best team in the country.

  • Author
Totally agree, and for the love of God, can UofL beat Virginia at least once?? I’d start a prediction thread about tomorrow night’s game, but I already know the result. (face palm)

 

And sorry, to hijack this thread with UofL talk... am I falling into the pitfall PP2 is describing about some UK fans, lol??? Nah, we’re all in the same conference, so it’s relevant. As to last night’s Duke game.... they looked soooo good!

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

Nope. This is good conversation thread hijacking. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.