Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 84 Wake Forest 70

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wendell Carter with 23 and 12.

 

Marvin had 16 and 11.

 

Grayson had 17 points, 6 assists and 4 rebounds.

 

Gary had 19.

 

Trevon Duval didn’t score.

I haven't gotten to watch Duke much this year. Bagaley still being a beast? Seems like you only hear about Trae Young these days. I thought Bagaley would blow up along side him.

Bagley continues to be a beast. I think in some of the games against lesser ACC opponents it is easier for Bagley to lay off a little and not feel like he has to take over even though he is still putting up stellar numbers. If you get a chance to watch Duke play you will also realize how good his counterpart Wendell Carter Jr. is. He has been somewhat overshadowed by Bagley and Duke's ability to spread it around as a whole. But I think you can make a legitimate case that Carter is a top 5 big man in the country.

There is no such thing as a good Duke win, road or otherwise.

 

Sincerely,

 

Randy Parker

Wendell Carter with 23 and 12.

 

Marvin had 16 and 11.

 

Grayson had 17 points, 6 assists and 4 rebounds.

 

Gary had 19.

 

Trevon Duval didn’t score.

 

Happy to see Grayson show a little life???? Based upon the box score at least.

  • Author
Bagley continues to be a beast. I think in some of the games against lesser ACC opponents it is easier for Bagley to lay off a little and not feel like he has to take over even though he is still putting up stellar numbers. If you get a chance to watch Duke play you will also realize how good his counterpart Wendell Carter Jr. is. He has been somewhat overshadowed by Bagley and Duke's ability to spread it around as a whole. But I think you can make a legitimate case that Carter is a top 5 big man in the country.

 

Agreed. I’m a huge Wendell Carter fan and an argument can be made that he causes more disruptions on defense than Bagley.

  • Author
Happy to see Grayson show a little life???? Based upon the box score at least.

 

For sure. He hasn’t been scoring much at all lately so it is good to see him put the ball in the basket. It just seems like he and Trevon Duvall still haven’t totally clicked yet.

My apologies for not starting the thread. I was too busy looking for new, violent smileys to use against PP92.

There is no such thing as a good Duke win, road or otherwise.

 

Sincerely,

 

Randy Parker

 

I was so hoping you and RP were changing your ways and crossing over

I was so hoping you and RP were changing your ways and crossing over

 

Randall and I agree on a lot of things, but this ain't one of them.:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.