January 24, 20188 yr Cats up by two at halftime. Sloppy end to the first half. This team is just very hit-or-miss literally on offense
January 24, 20188 yr Is there a link. I am in Florida...LOL If that is directed at me, I think I made the 1st actual game update. I've been watching the whole time. To gold sunrise
January 24, 20188 yr To gold sunrise They probably have the Lightning game on at the tiki bar she is at.
January 24, 20188 yr 30 seconds into 2nd half and Cal has to call TO. Updates may be sporadic. Watching Seinfeld.
January 24, 20188 yr They just complicate the simple too many times. Yup. Leaves Cal saying the same as the rest of us sometimes...why? SGA throws it cross court for no reason and cause Knox to turn it over. Why?
January 24, 20188 yr I have never saw a UK team give up as many easy shots at the rim and turnovers for layups. No team can win like that.
January 24, 20188 yr Do they not call traveling any more. The one player on MSU shuffles his pivot foot quite often.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.