Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi State/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

What has everyone given up on Kentucky altogether? I didn't see a thread on tonight's game. No discussion prior to the game? What do you think about their chances of bouncing back from a home loss to Florida Saturday?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They win easily tonight...maybe close for awhile in the beginning.

 

Saturday just got tougher with WVA losing yesterday.....

I'm just going to make this the update thread.

Not lost interest, but definitely hard to get real excited about this bunch right now.

9-6 Mississippi State. 1st media timeout. 15:21 left in the 1st.

6 posts on a UK game, that’s telling.

UK up 26-22 at the 8 Minute timeout. Knox feeling it tonight with 11 points if I'm not mistaken

9-6 Mississippi State. 1st media timeout. 15:21 left in the 1st.

 

Is there a link. I am in Florida...LOL

Cats now up by 7 with 4:24 to go in the half.

 

No TVs in Florida? This game is on ESPN

There’s not a player on the UK team better than the Tandy kid at university Heights.

If nothing else, I am impressed that PJ Washington hit 2 FTs in a row and then did it again lol.

Same story, two many dumb turnovers and lapses on defense. Looking a lil better on offense at times.

Had command with 7 point lead, then went away from running the offense and forced stuff. Now 2 point game at half. Offensive glass killing Cats.

Cats now up by 7 with 4:24 to go in the half.

 

No TVs in Florida? This game is on ESPN

 

If that is directed at me, I think I made the 1st actual game update. I've been watching the whole time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.