Syracuse's record

@Wake L 10-20

Iowa L 13-20

@Illinois W 31-21

MiamiOh W 34-14

Wyoming W 40-34

Pittsburgh L 11-21

@West Virginia L 17-41

This team isn't nearly as bad as some of you are percieving it to be. They will in all likelyhood play us well at the Carrier dome. I'm not saying they are a good team but they may be better than Temple, MTSU, UK, and those type of teams.

I agree, there not world beaters but they arent a bad team either. They can compete with the big time teams, not necessarily win, but they can give them a nice game.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. After WV, Pittsburgh, Rutgers and USF the outcome of the Syracuse game (with the exception of a loss) will be a distant memory due to the importance of these other games.

Wins over the likes of Rutgers, USF, and Pittsburgh won't look nearly as nice by the end of the season IMO.

Syracuse's 4 losses were all to teams that are in the top 30-35 and 3 of those losses were by 10 or less, in the other loss they had WVU down in Morgantown and that ain't easy to do. They are a pretty fair team and capable of an upset if they get the breaks.

The Cards are solid favorites and need a big performance to build momentum and confidence for the WVU game. A crucial game for UL but aren't they all.

UL 40-14.