WWE Raw 25th Anniversary Show

Shaping up to be a huge show this Monday night, with it taking place in two different venues: The Barclays Center & The Manhattan Center. Intercontinental Title match with Roman Reigns defending against The Miz.

Huge group of returning superstars, including Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, D-Generation X, Christian, Scott Hall, Ted DiBiase, Trish Stratus, The Bella Twins, Michelle McCool, Brother Love, Eric Bischoff, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Howard Finkel, & a ton of others.

There will be a one-hour pre-show in addition to the normal three-hour broadcast.

Shaping up to be a huge show this Monday night, with it taking place in two different venues: The Barclays Center & The Manhattan Center. Intercontinental Title match with Roman Reigns defending against The Miz.

Huge group of returning superstars, including Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, D-Generation X, Christian, Scott Hall, Ted DiBiase, Trish Stratus, The Bella Twins, Michelle McCool, Brother Love, Eric Bischoff, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Howard Finkel, & a ton of others.

There will be a one-hour pre-show in addition to the normal three-hour broadcast.

Should be a great show. Also the fact that it is the last Raw before the Royal Rumble so some storylines for that will continue to play out. One big moment is rumored between John Cena and the Undertaker to possibly set up a match at Wrestlemania which would be 'Taker's last.

Honestly, I think it was a let down. Also tired of seeing Strowman destroy everything and everyone in his way but yet he never gets touched.

I really liked the show, but the folks in The Manhattan Center got screwed big-time.

I love Braun, but I'm with you on getting tired of seeing him destroy everything. He can overturn an ambulance & a truck, but one F-5 from Lesnar pins him?

I really liked the show, but the folks in The Manhattan Center got screwed big-time.

I love Braun, but I'm with you on getting tired of seeing him destroy everything. He can overturn an ambulance & a truck, but one F-5 from Lesnar pins him?

Not only that, but each week he destorys wrestlers, including Lesnar and Kane, and yet he doesn't get touched the next week or the week after? I know you want him to be a monster, but their's gonna be times he's gonna have to get his turn at getting beat down.

The good:

The opening segment was by far the best of the show with the McMahon's and Austin.

I also liked Elias & John Cena. The Drifter is fast becoming one of my favorite stars. He has the crowd eating out of his hand.

The ongoing card game in the back was also funny, and I didn't think it was going to be.

DX & Balor Club was also pretty good, but I hated seeing The Revival being used as the stooges for the segment.

Reigns/Miz Intercontinental Title match was solid, especially with Reigns losing. The bad thing is that just frees Reigns up for the inevitable match with Brock at WM34. Yuck.

Asuka attacking her tag partners after their victory.

The Bad:

The Undertaker. I love him, and I hated that Reigns beat him at WM33, but his departure after that match was the perfect exit for him. His promo last night was so confusing.

Bray Wyatt/Matt Hardy. Ugh.

The Dudleys. I couldn't care less for them and felt they got too much air time.

The final segment. The Braun/Brock/Kane story is so lame and predictable.

Rumor was that an angle was going to be set up for Cena and Undertaker to start their feud to wrestle mania which would be Undertaker's last. However, with Samoa Joe injured they used Elias in his spot to set up a spot at the Royal Rumble. In the meantime before 'Mania Cena and Joe were going to feud which is why they did the angle with Elias since there was no history. (Joe had called out Cena a few weeks prior). The Undertaker/Cena angle will now be at a later date.

The good:

The opening segment was by far the best of the show with the McMahon's and Austin.

I also liked Elias & John Cena. The Drifter is fast becoming one of my favorite stars. He has the crowd eating out of his hand.

The ongoing card game in the back was also funny, and I didn't think it was going to be.

DX & Balor Club was also pretty good, but I hated seeing The Revival being used as the stooges for the segment.

Reigns/Miz Intercontinental Title match was solid, especially with Reigns losing. The bad thing is that just frees Reigns up for the inevitable match with Brock at WM34. Yuck.

Asuka attacking her tag partners after their victory.

Forgot to mention the backstage segment with Elias & Chris Jericho. That was great!

I watched more of Raw than I have in a long time last night, generally because of the older superstars being on the show.

I loved the opening, but the jumping back and forth between 2 venues was a bit much. I'm a fan of Elias, and I think the Miz is pretty solid in his own right.