Duke 83 Miami (FL) 75

Randy Parker

Good heavens. Duke out scored them 30-9 over the final stretch. Miami was rolling until the last five minutes and Duke came through like a tornado.

Miami was jacking up a lot of unnecessary threes while their lead dwindled.

I agree on how that Miami wasn't playing it too smart down the stretch. That was a very impressive Duke comeback on the road. Duke really turned up the intensity, defense and deserved the win. I think during one stretch Duke had something like a 16-0 run, or close to that.

I agree on how that Miami wasn't playing it too smart down the stretch. That was a very impressive Duke comeback on the road. Duke really turned up the intensity, defense and deserved the win. I think during one stretch Duke had something like a 16-0 run, or close to that.

I’d love to know what clicked for them at that point. They all played much better after they got down 66-56. I don’t understand why they can’t play like that for 40 minutes. I know why they don’t play like that for 40 minutes but I don’t understand why they haven’t fixed it yet. This team is different but I like them.

I know they've had a few bumps along the road thus far, but Duke is on a whole different level than everyone else this season. I'll be very surprised if they don't cut the nets down in April.

From the little I have seen of college basketball, I concur.

I’d love to know what clicked for them at that point. They all played much better after they got down 66-56. I don’t understand why they can’t play like that for 40 minutes. I know why they don’t play like that for 40 minutes but I don’t understand why they haven’t fixed it yet. This team is different but I like them.

I'm not a Duke fan, far from it so I can't answer that. I do however, know what you mean.bc I have questioned the same thing about several U.K. teams in past years.

I know they've had a few bumps along the road thus far, but Duke is on a whole different level than everyone else this season. I'll be very surprised if they don't cut the nets down in April.

I won’t be surprised if they don’t cut the nets down simply because anything can happen in March. I do like this team though. When they play the way they did like they did the last 8 minutes of this game they are a whole lot of fun to watch.

Gary Trent was incredible during that stretch. He was perched in that corner & just kept draining 3's.