Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 83 Miami (FL) 75

Featured Replies

Good heavens. Duke out scored them 30-9 over the final stretch. Miami was rolling until the last five minutes and Duke came through like a tornado.

 

Miami was jacking up a lot of unnecessary threes while their lead dwindled.

You only started this because you thought you were going to get to start a different Duke thread tonight.

 

:lol2:

This was Duke’s best win of the season so far. I hope they learned from this game. Good to see Coach K feeling better.

 

 

On to the next one.

You only started this because you thought you were going to get to start a different Duke thread tonight.

 

:lol2:

 

To his credit he has finally been posting the wins also. It’s good to see young Randy getting older and more mature. :lol2:

Good heavens. Duke out scored them 30-9 over the final stretch. Miami was rolling until the last five minutes and Duke came through like a tornado.

 

Miami was jacking up a lot of unnecessary threes while their lead dwindled.

 

I agree on how that Miami wasn't playing it too smart down the stretch. That was a very impressive Duke comeback on the road. Duke really turned up the intensity, defense and deserved the win. I think during one stretch Duke had something like a 16-0 run, or close to that.

  • Author
You only started this because you thought you were going to get to start a different Duke thread tonight.

 

:lol2:

 

To his credit he has finally been posting the wins also. It’s good to see young Randy getting older and more mature. :lol2:

 

 

:smug:

I agree on how that Miami wasn't playing it too smart down the stretch. That was a very impressive Duke comeback on the road. Duke really turned up the intensity, defense and deserved the win. I think during one stretch Duke had something like a 16-0 run, or close to that.

 

I’d love to know what clicked for them at that point. They all played much better after they got down 66-56. I don’t understand why they can’t play like that for 40 minutes. I know why they don’t play like that for 40 minutes but I don’t understand why they haven’t fixed it yet. This team is different but I like them.

It is funny watching Duke twitter meltdown about this team also.

I know they've had a few bumps along the road thus far, but Duke is on a whole different level than everyone else this season. I'll be very surprised if they don't cut the nets down in April.

I know they've had a few bumps along the road thus far, but Duke is on a whole different level than everyone else this season. I'll be very surprised if they don't cut the nets down in April.

From the little I have seen of college basketball, I concur.

I’d love to know what clicked for them at that point. They all played much better after they got down 66-56. I don’t understand why they can’t play like that for 40 minutes. I know why they don’t play like that for 40 minutes but I don’t understand why they haven’t fixed it yet. This team is different but I like them.

 

I'm not a Duke fan, far from it so I can't answer that. I do however, know what you mean.bc I have questioned the same thing about several U.K. teams in past years.

I know they've had a few bumps along the road thus far, but Duke is on a whole different level than everyone else this season. I'll be very surprised if they don't cut the nets down in April.

 

I won’t be surprised if they don’t cut the nets down simply because anything can happen in March. I do like this team though. When they play the way they did like they did the last 8 minutes of this game they are a whole lot of fun to watch.

  • Author
I’d love to know what clicked for them at that point. They all played much better after they got down 66-56. I don’t understand why they can’t play like that for 40 minutes. I know why they don’t play like that for 40 minutes but I don’t understand why they haven’t fixed it yet. This team is different but I like them.

 

Gary Trent was incredible during that stretch. He was perched in that corner & just kept draining 3's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.