Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ky High School Coach calls opposing player overrated....

Featured Replies

Before I click the link, I'm going to guess the coach that said it lost?

  • Author

It is from Fern Creek's coaching staff, not 100% sure if it was Coach Schooler, but in video, he is the most active...

You couldn't hear what was said, and definitely not who said it from that video.

Before I click the link, I'm going to guess the coach that said it lost?

 

Yep. :lol2:

 

Fern Creek lost to Gate City, VA 67-70 in the losers bracket of the Arby's Classic in Bristol, TN. Gate City beat another team after Fern Creek in order to finish in 6th place.

Yep. :lol2:

 

Fern Creek lost to Gate City, VA 67-70 in the losers bracket of the Arby's Classic in Bristol, TN. Gate City beat another team after Fern Creek in order to finish in 6th place.

 

Those comments are usually easy to pick out.

 

While it's not clear who from FC said it (or even if it was anyone affiliated with FC), based on what I saw at KOB, I wouldn't be surprised.

You couldn't hear what was said, and definitely not who said it from that video.

Totally agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.