Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co

Featured Replies

Is Tristan able to play; I saw somewhere that he had injured his wrist?

He played last week in a cast all padded up so I imagine he will be still be good to go this week. He's a tough kid!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like GRC has problems like this every year. They always start out strong and fade towards the end of the year.

 

I'm not sure this is a fair statement. Are you saying that GRC is the only team with problems? It appears that some people would like to focus on the bad and not the good things that are happening with the program and the players.

  • Author
I'm not sure this is a fair statement. Are you saying that GRC is the only team with problems? It appears that some people would like to focus on the bad and not the good things that are happening with the program and the players.

 

I agree... we need to keep the players and team focused on the upcoming games and play as a team. I really feel GRC will finish strong this season....

Tristan will be playing.:ylsuper:

 

Glad to hear it!

I think Whitley Co. has a shot at winning this game since it is at home , but they must play mistake free football. Doesnt anyone know if South Laurel can make the playoffs this year.

 

GRC-28

Whitley Co.-29

GRC 28- WC 7. All 3 should have been released from the team. Too many problems caused for too long a time.

2 of the 3 have had problems for a loooong while . . . . .

Cards should finish with wins in last 2 games unless they just blow up and don't protect the ball like in the Lincoln Co. game. Finish a respectable 6-4 regular season. Not what we fans were expecting. I'm just not sure what we can do when play-off time comes and we play a really good team.At this point the only consistent offense I see is giving the ball to Greene.Our defense is inconsistent. Looks great at times and lost at other times.The talent and depth is there its just a matter of playing to our abilities to go deep in the play-offs.

Cards should finish with wins in last 2 games unless they just blow up and don't protect the ball like in the Lincoln Co. game. Finish a respectable 6-4 regular season. Not what we fans were expecting. I'm just not sure what we can do when play-off time comes and we play a really good team.At this point the only consistent offense I see is giving the ball to Greene.Our defense is inconsistent. Looks great at times and lost at other times.The talent and depth is there its just a matter of playing to our abilities to go deep in the play-offs.

 

I agree...our defense has lots of talent and depth. Playing to our abilities is a big part but we also must listen to advice given by our coaches who, at times, may know just a little more than we do. Our coaches spend so much time preparing us for the game. We have got to keep our heads on straight and our hearts in the game! We are capable of soooo much more than we have shown thus far. We are still looking for the game that we finally mesh as a team, sacrifice for each other and believe in ourselves! Good luck on Friday, CARDS! There are so many people behind you!:dancingpa

  • Author
I agree...our defense has lots of talent and depth. Playing to our abilities is a big part but we also must listen to advice given by our coaches who, at times, may know just a little more than we do. Our coaches spend so much time preparing us for the game. We have got to keep our heads on straight and our hearts in the game! We are capable of soooo much more than we have shown thus far. We are still looking for the game that we finally mesh as a team, sacrifice for each other and believe in ourselves! Good luck on Friday, CARDS! There are so many people behind you!:dancingpa

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I do agree with what was said by DoodleBug we are not the coaches. In my book some players get special priviledges but I'm not going to get on that because Cardinal Pride when talking about coaches seem like they get a little upset :madman: and we dont want the now do we. But none the less I have Whitley winning 21-14

I do agree with what was said by DoodleBug we are not the coaches. In my book some players get special priviledges but I'm not going to get on that because Cardinal Pride when talking about coaches seem like they get a little upset :madman: and we dont want the now do we. But none the less I have Whitley winning 21-14

 

GREAT JOB, CARDINAL PRIDE! If you continue what you are doing, maybe we can stop everyone from bashing the coaches!

 

Da Secret 1---it is sad to see you give up on your Cardinals so easy. I just hope you are not a player. I would hate to think of our boys going on the field Friday with losing on the brain. If that is the case, maybe I see what the problem has been all season!:cry: :cry: :cry:

I do agree with what was said by DoodleBug we are not the coaches. In my book some players get special priviledges but I'm not going to get on that because Cardinal Pride when talking about coaches seem like they get a little upset :madman: and we dont want the now do we. But none the less I have Whitley winning 21-14

 

Your comment directed at me is inappropriate on this forum- sounds a little personal to me- especially since you don't know me.:lol:

I also think Doodlebug is correct- but not just about "us" not being coaches. I find it truly amazing, DaSecret1, that anyone would get upset by me, or anyone else, defending coaches-especially when you only seem to be upset b/c a couple of players with a long history of problems got kicked off.

Could you tell me your definition of special privileges??????? :confused: I think players sometime earn special privileges- by staying out of trouble and by having enough respect for adults to actually listen and learn- and by making their way onto the field each and every Frday night.

Sometimes you sound like a GRC fan and other times you don't-- so which is it? :scared: Even when I disagree (GASP) with the coaches, I am still a fan b/c when it comes right down to it, it's about the players.

I want all the guys to do well- I am planning a long "second" season.

In the last two games GRC has simply been out coached

 

Honestly, after being smacked in the mouth by Lincoln County in the first quarter of their game two weeks ago, I thought Clark County made some nice adjustments and actually out-coached the vaunted Lincoln County staff.

 

I don't think the problems in Winchester are coaching. I think the biggest problem is that the Cardinals just don't have as good of team as they did last season.

I'm a fan but I'm just being real. I read your post and it was funny it was cute and made me crack up :laugh:

I do want GRC to have a good season through all what's going on

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.