Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co

Featured Replies

In the last two games GRC has simply been out coached, Whitley has had a tuff season this year but after watching the Cardinals play i think Whitley has a chance to win the game :mad:

 

 

Whitley 21

GRC 14

I will say this, it could be a long night for Whitley Co, if GRCs game plan stays on track.:sssh:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, I don't think that Whitley has the athletes that GRC has, but not many teams do. GRC cannot afford anymore losses in the district if they want to make the playoffs.

 

GRC 35

Whitley 21

GRC wins pretty big, the colonels know there is no play-offs. Do they show up to play or do they show up wandering why they are even continuing. That will determine how bad GRC wins.

Come on Modok, I would'nt say 35-7, GRC, played LC, at the so call valley, spoted them 28 points and had a chance to win the game 29-28.:fight:

 

GRC has a very talented team with a ton of potential. There is no doubt about that and I will not argue that point. However, to say that GRC "spotted" Lincoln 28 points is ridiculous. If that were the case, I could just as easily make an excuse and say that LC "spotted" GRC 21 points. But Im not going to make that kind of excuse. GRC earned the 3 touchdowns they scored against a good Lincoln defense.

Clark Co. 30-14.

From what I heared #15 and #34 was cut from the team and #8 wasn't. I've heared so many story and i dont know what to believe. In my book if a coach is going to cut one person off the team for off feild problems then he should cut the whole group that was apart of it. But that's just what a good coach would do.

I will say this, it could be a long night for Whitley Co, if GRCs game plan stays on track.:sssh:

 

HEY.........!!!!!!!!!! it`s ducks in a row... not staying on track!!!:dancingpa

CMON!!!!

From what I heared #15 and #34 was cut from the team and #8 wasn't. I've heared so many story and i dont know what to believe. In my book if a coach is going to cut one person off the team for off feild problems then he should cut the whole group that was apart of it. But that's just what a good coach would do.

 

It is my understanding that #15 has had difficulties his whole high school football career. Out of the 7 games this year that he was on the team, he only dressed maybe 2 of them b/c he was being disciplined by the Coach or was academically ineligible. Apparently #34 has also had some of the same difficulties. As for #8's status, I cannot speak. However, it seems that the history of #15 and #34 warranted their release from the team. It was stated in an earlier post that #15's talent was being wasted on the sideline-who was wasting it?

That said, this forum is not to question players, especially ones that are no longer playing- or coaches who are doing what they as adults feel is best for the TEAM. The purpose is to focus on the positives of high school football and the achievements of young men who want to contribute to their high school tradition and learn things to take with them after graduation. If high school football is ultimately the only good thing a young man has that can speak to his life, then he has peaked way too early in life.

I will say this, it could be a long night for Whitley Co, if GRCs game plan stays on track.:sssh:[/quote

 

HEY.........!!!!!!!!!! it`s ducks in a row... not staying on track!!!:dancingpa

CMON!!!!

Moo -duck, whats up? player. :thumb:

Moo -duck, whats up? player. :thumb:

 

 

:D :walk:

From what I heared #15 and #34 was cut from the team and #8 wasn't. I've heared so many story and i dont know what to believe. In my book if a coach is going to cut one person off the team for off feild problems then he should cut the whole group that was apart of it. But that's just what a good coach would do.

 

It seems like GRC has problems like this every year. They always start out strong and fade towards the end of the year.

From what I heared #15 and #34 was cut from the team and #8 wasn't. I've heared so many story and i dont know what to believe. In my book if a coach is going to cut one person off the team for off feild problems then he should cut the whole group that was apart of it. But that's just what a good coach would do.

 

I think that we must choose our words wisely here. First of all, none of us know the entire story or the reasoning behind what the coaches did. I am sure that there is a plan in place for disciplinary actions. If 15 and 34 have continually shown that they can not make good choices (whether in the classroom, on the field, or out in the world) then I would guess that their chances are simply up. If 8 has only made one bad decision, then I would guess that this is his CHANCE to prove himself worthy of being a GRC football player. Being called part of the Cardinal team is not simply a right, it should be viewed as a privilege. The coaches make decisions based on what is best for the team, this is why they are the coaches and we are not.

GRC 28- WC 7. All 3 should have been released from the team. Too many problems caused for too long a time.

Is Tristan able to play; I saw somewhere that he had injured his wrist?

Is Tristan able to play; I saw somewhere that he had injured his wrist?

Tristan will be playing.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.