Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co

Featured Replies

GRC is coming off 2 important district losses. Can they get back on the winning tract this Friday with a road trip to Whitley Co? I do. I see the Cards winning by 3 TD's. Your thoughts.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last two games GRC has simply been out coached, Whitley has had a tuff season this year but after watching the Cardinals play i think Whitley has a chance to win the game :mad:

 

 

Whitley 21

GRC 14

Coming off last weeks disapointing loss, Clark will have their ducks in a row.

 

35-7 GRC :ylsuper:

:cool:

In the last two games GRC has simply been out coached, Whitley has had a tuff season this year but after watching the Cardinals play i think Whitley has a chance to win the game :mad:

 

 

Whitley 21

GRC 14

I don't think that GRC has been outcoached as much as you think; I think it is simply an execution problem by the players. But now that some of the distractions have been removed from the team and some players are stepping up to meet the challenge, I think you will see a different team at Whitley on Friday. GO CARDS!!!!!!

I never knew GRC had distraction. Can you give me some feed back on the distractions Cardinal Pride.

I never knew GRC had distraction. Can you give me some feed back on the distractions Cardinal Pride.

The main distraction has been lack of "TEAM" and poor choices made by some players. But now that a couple of the players have been released from the team, the distractions should be almost gone- and the players can focus on their TEAM goals.

In the last two games GRC has simply been out coached, Whitley has had a tuff season this year but after watching the Cardinals play i think Whitley has a chance to win the game :mad:

 

 

Whitley 21

GRC 14

I would like a little more information on how GRC has been "out coached". From what I've seen, I agree with Cardinal Pride and it's been an issue of execution. Let's hope that the players believe in themselves as much as the coaches believe in them. There are many of us who believe that the Cards are capable of a lot more than they have shown. Let's not focus on negativity and hold our heads high. We are a talented team who can win if we just find our groove.....

  • Author
From what I've seen, I agree with Cardinal Pride and it's been an issue of execution. Let's hope that the players believe in themselves as much as the coaches believe in them. There are many of us who believe that the Cards are capable of a lot more than they have shown.

 

I agree,,,season has been somewhat dissappointing, but there is plenty of time to finish the season out strong...that is what they need to focus on.

:cool:

I don't think that GRC has been outcoached as much as you think; I think it is simply an execution problem by the players. But now that some of the distractions have been removed from the team and some players are stepping up to meet the challenge, I think you will see a different team at Whitley on Friday. GO CARDS!!!!!!

Pride you don't think grc was outcoached what game was you watching? It's real easy to blame players for coaches mistakes.but me and you both know that players don't coach themselves.Execution problems should be taken care of before game night that is what practice is for.BUT you know what they say,the way you practice will be the way you play. good luck cards

Let's try not to play the blame game and focus on what is ahead of us. If the coaches are doing their best and the players are doing the same then we are fine. It's not all about the win column. It's about being men. Support each other, in good times and in bad. Players, give your all, don't doubt each other (or your coaches). Your best is all anyone can ask for!!!! I look forward to seeing a team that is focused and ready to play on Friday night. Good luck, Cards!:thumb:

Coaches can only COACH and TEACH, they cannot go on the field and do it for them. I have been around high school sports, coaches, and athletes long enough to know that. From what I hear, practices are intense and productive- it's the off-field antics that have been causing a lot of the problems (but again, most of the "problems" are gone). Do I think the coaching staff is perfect- no- but do I think they try to do what is best for the team- ABSLOUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I understand all the calls by the coaches, again, no, but my job as a GRC fan is not to criticize but to support- the coaches and athletes- if I thought I could do it better, I'd look into how to become a Coach!:irked: The athletes that want to do what is best for the TEAM respond by stepping up, not by being negative about the coaches or teammates.

GO CARDS!!!!!

  • Author
Coaches can only COACH and TEACH, they cannot go on the field and do it for them. I have been around high school sports, coaches, and athletes long enough to know that. From what I hear, practices are intense and productive- it's the off-field antics that have been causing a lot of the problems (but again, most of the "problems" are gone). Do I think the coaching staff is perfect- no- but do I think they try to do what is best for the team- ABSLOUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I understand all the calls by the coaches, again, no, but my job as a GRC fan is not to criticize but to support- the coaches and athletes- if I thought I could do it better, I'd look into how to become a Coach!:irked: The athletes that want to do what is best for the TEAM respond by stepping up, not by being negative about the coaches or teammates.

GO CARDS!!!!!

Great post..:thumb:

 

The game Friday aganist Whitley Co is a big needed win for the cards.

Coming off last weeks disapointing loss, Clark will have their ducks in a row.

 

35-7 GRC :ylsuper:

Come on Modok, I would'nt say 35-7, GRC, played LC, at the so call valley, spoted them 28 points and had a chance to win the game 29-28.:fight:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.