Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Whitley Co

Featured Replies

QUOTE=Da Secret 1]I'm a fan but I'm just being real. I read your post and it was funny it was cute and made me crack up :laugh:

I do want GRC to have a good season through all what's going on

 

Fan of what? Making accusations? :confused: You say all this stuff about the GRC coaches but then you don't repsond when asked about them. You have not expained how players get special privileges, how #15's talent was wasted, how the coaches don't know anything, or anything else nasty you have said about the program. In one post, you say GRC will win and then the next you say there's no way they can. :eek: Is that your way of being cute? I think it's silly but your posts sound like you have personal experience with the program. Or do you just want it to sound that way?

You should probably pick a side and stay on it. I's funny how you always say things about the coaches but never anything about the players on the field- except the ones making poor choices.

From now on, you should probably do what this site is supposed to do- support high school football- not bad mouth it.

GO CARDS!!:walk:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOMEBODY DIDN`T GET THEIR NAP OUT?:sleep:

Honestly, after being smacked in the mouth by Lincoln County in the first quarter of their game two weeks ago, I thought Clark County made some nice adjustments and actually out-coached the vaunted Lincoln County staff.

 

I don't think the problems in Winchester are coaching. I think the biggest problem is that the Cardinals just don't have as good of team as they did last season.

The Cardinals, they are better then last year, I think when they did the 11 and 11 and not the best of 11 hurt them. You need your best on the field at all times, now that was just bad coaching, that did'nt happen last year. I still think the cards can make a run, they had a chance to beat Lincoln, and they blew the chance to beat MC, thats two Gs, they should have won. I'm not a bad fan or GRC fan.

Sounds to me like Whitley just needs to sit back and watch GRC fight it out amongst themselves!! THen they can sweep in and beat those left standing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.