Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 91 Marquette 87

Featured Replies

Fun game to watch, but at some point X is going to have to show they can lock in on D to have the type of season they are capable of.

 

I think I'd lose my mind rooting for Marquette. Rowsey and Howard take so many insanely tough shots I'd be exhausted by MLK Day. Fun in small doses, but seeing them shoot your team in and out of games in between media stops has to be a level of insanity I'm getting too old to deal with... :lol2:

Great game to see in person. I agree that X has got to be better on D. Btw, it is 1 degree here. It’s frickin freezing Mr. Bigglesworth.

Macura just feeds off the anger of the opposing crowd.

Free throw shooting (22 of 24) was one of the keys to victory.

  • Author

I think I'd lose my mind rooting for Marquette. Rowsey and Howard take so many insanely tough shots I'd be exhausted by MLK Day. Fun in small doses, but seeing them shoot your team in and out of games in between media stops has to be a level of insanity I'm getting too old to deal with... :lol2:

 

Completely agree.

 

I will say this though: if I was a 16 year old shooter and Wojo offered, I'd say yes before he stopped talking.

Completely agree.

 

I will say this though: if I was a 16 year old shooter and Wojo offered, I'd say yes before he stopped talking.

It’s a mighty fine university as well. :thumb:

Free throw shooting (22 of 24) was one of the keys to victory.

 

X doesn’t play great D against small quick guards but their free throws, experience and depth makes me think they are a legit final four team. Time will tell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.