Sophomore gets 4th straight 200+ rushing game

time2punt

Cissell ended his string of 200 yard rushing games last night. He rushed 9 times for 191 yards and 3 TD's in the first half vs. Atherton boosting his average to 9.5 yards per carry for the season. Just to show what type of kid he is, on his last carry of the game, he went 84 yards and stepped out of bounds at the two yard line in an effort to let a senior RB that doesn't play much get a TD. The officials however gave him the TD. I guess they couldn't believe a kid all alone would go out of bounds before scoring.

BTW - Last winter, he was benching 300, powercleaning 250 and deadlifting 500

Only other sport is track. While in middle school finished #2 in 100 at middle school state track meet.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cissell ended his string of 200 yard rushing games last night. He rushed 9 times for 191 yards and 3 TD's in the first half vs. Atherton boosting his average to 9.5 yards per carry for the season. Just to show what type of kid he is, on his last carry of the game, he went 84 yards and stepped out of bounds at the two yard line in an effort to let a senior RB that doesn't play much get a TD. The officials however gave him the TD. I guess they couldn't believe a kid all alone would go out of bounds before scoring.

Only other sport is track. While in middle school finished #2 in 100 at middle school state track meet.

:thumb: Impressive athlete.

I have lifted my whole life and those numbers are next to impossible for his size. Even if he could lift that kind of weight, someone should stop him before he gets hurt.

I have lifted my whole life and those numbers are next to impossible for his size. Even if he could lift that kind of weight, someone should stop him before he gets hurt.
Rockcastle has a sophmore that can match him on his bech and his deadlift and blow him away on the powercling. As far as the weight he weighs some less than him.

Great games for this young man...I just wonder what sophomore Josh Conner of HHS stats would be if he was featured. He's had a few near or plus 200 yard games while splitting the carries with senior Jordan Kremer. (who also was plus or near 200). Maybe these 2 sophs will battle for POY in '08 !!