Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard 75 Walton-Verona 62

Featured Replies

Miles would had been the difference by the looks of the final score.

His defense alone makes up 10-15 points!

 

Good luck to both teams moving forward....

Ouch!

 

Were you expecting a closer score? WV played a top 5 team in the state without their big man Miles, this looks about right.

Good experience for WV. They'll be right where they need to come March @ Henry Co.

Also, is Ballard ever not good? What a program!

I see Walton outscored Ballard 25 to 11 in the 4th. I assume Ballard called off the dogs?

I see Walton outscored Ballard 25 to 11 in the 4th. I assume Ballard called off the dogs?

 

Yes. Renner trying to save some legs a little. Miles may have help WV, but the result would’ve still be the same.

Yes. Renner trying to save some legs a little. Miles may have help WV, but the result would’ve still be the same.

 

Thanks for that, I watched a large part of the 3rd Quarter and it was all Ballard.

 

It was 64 to 37 Ballard after 3 with Ballard totally in control of the game.

Thanks for that, I watched a large part of the 3rd Quarter and it was all Ballard.

 

It was 64 to 37 Ballard after 3 with Ballard totally in control of the game.

 

Sound like this one was over early. Bruins are quick and deep and have excellent coaching.

Sound like this one was over early. Bruins are quick and deep and have excellent coaching.

 

I thought Ballard looked great.

Sound like this one was over early. Bruins are quick and deep and have excellent coaching.

 

8 point margin at half

8 point margin at half

OK...maybe not quite as early as I was lead to believe.

The margin was 8 at the half when I arrived and then Ballard went on a big run in the third to push the lead to 24. It was 25 when Renner put the bench in with 2 minutes to play. Walton kept the starters in and they cut the lead to the final 15 margin.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.