Covington Catholic 58 Moeller (OH) 53

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left feeling guilty my son and I only paid $10 to watch this game. I could watch that every night. Was surprised how slow Moeller played. Would love to see these teams play with Mayer’s and Lennihan and MCBride for Moe. Aiden is a stud. Time he gets more love. What we took away from the game is how hard and how much energy CJ uses to make the d work and get open. He’s a handful. I left a big CJ fan. Very happy for him and playing like that and getting a W vs his old school.

He had nine points and six rebounds with a couple very impressive dunks and blocks. His upside is insane and will play in the NBA someday. More skilled than Cauley- Stein at this point in his career.

About 3 out of every 10,000 HS BB players ever play in the NBA. May be a bit premature to make this strong of statement, if that's his goal I hope I'm wrong.

Was there someone missing against Lex Cath. When CCH played Lex Cath; they looked very beatable. Don't mean to rain on the parade

Moeller is better than Lex Cath. First game of year, long road trip, and they struggled beating Lex Cath press at end of game. I believe they were up 10 very late and let lead get away. They evidently learned from the experience, because they found themselves in the same spot against a better team on Tuesday.

This time, they had enough to win. AJ Mayer is the only player that played last night, but not vs LC. However, AJ is probably at 70% (at best) of what he’ll be in 2-3 weeks.

Was there someone missing against Lex Cath. When CCH played Lex Cath; they looked very beatable. Don't mean to rain on the parade

A sense of urgency was missing in the LexCath game. The Moeller game had been circled on the calendar since the schedule came out.

• 1 month later...
I left feeling guilty my son and I only paid $10 to watch this game. I could watch that every night. Was surprised how slow Moeller played. Would love to see these teams play with Mayer’s and Lennihan and MCBride for Moe. Aiden is a stud. Time he gets more love. What we took away from the game is how hard and how much energy CJ uses to make the d work and get open. He’s a handful. I left a big CJ fan. Very happy for him and playing like that and getting a W vs his old school.

McBride was offered by Huggs this weekend.