T.O., WR coach argue, but receiver to play

And it continues, for everyone or anyone that thought that it was the Eagles camp just picking on T.O. He just doesn't know when to stop. The man is the coach let him do his job and you go out there and run routes or block when your suppose to. How hard can this be for you to com-pre-hend. Bill done told you you wouldn't be involved as much as you were wanting to be. I guess you didn't listen to him either. Time to RETIRE TO.

Spoiled

Childish

Selfish

Non-Team Player

Glory Seeker

Over-Rated

Attention Craver.....

I could go on but like I said on another thread, the only person he cares about is himself. Some you guys will continue to defend, what he brings but I personally don't care for anything, he brings...because it all goes together, the once good Terrell Owens and the now bizarre characticure know as "T.O."

Get your own talk show, interview yourself, it's where you belong.

If the coaching staff puts the team In a position to win this week some of the behavior we are seeing will cease.

If they leave Bledsoe under center and they are blitzed like last week they will again get spanked and the mouth will be even louder .

I look for T.O. to have at least 10 balls thrown to him and the Boys will win 35-13.

Happens all the time with every single team in the league. Only reason this becomes news is because it's TO. Yet another example of how the media is trying to turn another normal occurrance into an overblown fiasco.

I guess that was your excuse when this stuff happened in Philly, San Fran, and during the Baltimore/San Fran fiasco.

Well not only did he argue with the WR coach but the other day he yelled out in the locker room "Why am I even here in Dallas"? He said that he wouldn't care as much about not being involved in the offense if they were winning but they're not and that's making him upset. He's a jerk.

Happens all the time with every single team in the league. Only reason this becomes news is because it's TO. Yet another example of how the media is trying to turn another normal occurrance into an overblown fiasco.

There is nothing Normal about Owens!!!

I agree the media makes matters worse but you can't ignore the fact that this problem occurs where ever Owens plays. He has to take the blame for his own actions sometimes so there is no time like the present. I can probably speak for many others in saying that I am sick of TO and his traveling circus.

I might agree with you if it wasn't the sam old story everywhere he goes, he destroys the team that he is on sooner or later!:rolleyes: Imo Jerry Jones and the Cowboys deserve this, Jone knew excatly what kind of baggage he was getting when he signed him. I have just figured out what T.O. stands for.................."T"erribly "O"verrated. I hope how soon that this pompass jerk is out of football. I have got to the point that now everytime a TO story comes on sportscenter or any other network I turn it off.

I agree....normal occurrence with T.O., no matter where he goes.

He blasts his QB and coaches in SF, he blasts his QB and coaches in Philly, he blasts his QB and coaches in Dallas. He puts on a cycling suit, and rides a stationery bike, when injured.

He's all about, what a professional athlete shouldn't be perceived as....about himself and only him.

I might agree with you if it wasn't the sam old story everywhere he goes, he destroys the team that he is on sooner or later!:rolleyes: Imo Jerry Jones and the Cowboys deserve this, Jone knew excatly what kind of baggage he was getting when he signed him. I have just figured out what T.O. stands for.................."T"erribly "O"verrated. I hope how soon that this pompass jerk is out of football. I have got to the point that now everytime a TO story comes on sportscenter or any other network I turn it off.

Tell us what you really think about T.O., oldrambler.....:lol: