29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ohio State University
    • University of Southern California

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should I bring him up when every time I make a point you and Deuce can't refute the answer is just a lame, "cool".

You're trying to disprove an opinion man. That's not possible.

Why does me thinking Darnold is going to be the best player on the field matter so much?

Matt Barkley is 6'2 225 right now and Darnold is 6'4 and 225 as a college QB. Darnold is more athletic and a bigger arm. I despise USC but Darnold as a prospect is much more attractive than Barkley. My biggest concern is his turnovers, but as has been pointed out to me a lot of elite NFL QB's had a turnover issue in college.

As for the game it is hard for me to get the USC blowout by Notre Dame out of my head but they are much more healthy now.

OSU-34

USC- 28

I hadn't really thought of the Matt Barkley comparison but damn that's a very good comparison as far as how their careers have gone in college. Both were viewed as can't miss prospects. I don't think Darnold will just fall right off the face of the earth like Barkley did.

There was a time when Bengals fans were dreaming of Barkley.

Again....the USC hype machine goes in overdrive....tOSU by at least 2tds. USC don't have dudes in the trenches anymore, it's just all flash with that program. Darnold is a turnover waiting to happen, and he hasn't seen defensive speed like he will see the Bucks.

Again....the USC hype machine goes in overdrive....tOSU by at least 2tds. USC don't have dudes in the trenches anymore, it's just all flash with that program. Darnold is a turnover waiting to happen, and he hasn't seen defensive speed like he will see the Bucks.

They have some dudes in the trenches.