Boyle County 40 Corbin 21 - 3A State Championship

theguru

Word is a few junior's that did not play this year for one reason or another have expressed an interest in rejoining the Rebels next season. I can think of three kids that could definitely make an immediate impact on replacing some of our outgoing seniors.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word is a few junior's that did not play this year for one reason or another have expressed an interest in rejoining the Rebels next season. I can think of three kids that could definitely make an immediate impact on replacing some of our outgoing seniors.

That is great news. I suspect bringing the state title back home may help football number throughout the Boyle program.

I would anticipate youth league and middle school participation will trend upward. Everyone loves to be part of a championship.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually got to watch this game on replay and Boyle was good as advertised. Corbin missed too many tackles for them to wins this game and the secondary was picked apart all game. Corbin will need to get better in that area next year.

Two plays that was questioned during this game. Why do they not blow that play dead immediately and let them play for at least 3-5 seconds after the ball is recovered?

Play 2- Why was the referee who was right there on the play overturned by another one coming across the field?

Those two plays make this a different game but in my opinion Boyle still wins.