swamprat

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mescher with a reception, Tigers on the 18 going in.

Raceland does not look like they can pass defend.

Not the way they are lined up, they cant. Especially vs 3 WR set and moving the Free Safety all the way over past the ball leaving the single WR side CB all alone, which is OK if he is a great man to man CB but they are playing him off at 7 yards. I do not understand that at all, give the players on defense a chance.

Not the way they are lined up, they cant. Especially vs 3 WR set and moving the Free Safety all the way over past the ball leaving the single WR side CB all alone, which is OK if he is a great man to man CB but they are playing him off at 7 yards. I do not understand that at all, give the players on defense a chance.

Thanks for going into detail. I agree. The way Raceland is lining up against Beechwood they have NO CHANCE to stop them.

On the flip side, Beechwood leaves their FS over the ball to give some help inside to the single WR side and that allows the CB to be more aggressive.