Tiger tees it up again today at Hero World Challenge.

All Blue

If you could promise me a healthy Tiger for the next 6-7 years I believe he will win one more major.

I agree, maybe more if he could stay healthy and not chase the almighty dollar by playing bad equipment again.

I'll never believe that he had great equipment when he was playing all Nike clubs. If it was that great more people would have played it and Nike would still be in the golf business.

I agree, maybe more if he could stay healthy and not chase the almighty dollar by playing bad equipment again.

I'll never believe that he had great equipment when he was playing all Nike clubs. If it was that great more people would have played it and Nike would still be in the golf business.

That's if you believe he was actually playing Nike equipment all those years and not clubs stamped with a swoosh on them.

That's if you believe he was actually playing Nike equipment all those years and not clubs stamped with a swoosh on them.

I know they initially painted over logos on his putter but he eventually changed. I think he did play their clubs, maybe not one anyone else could buy but I think he was playing equipment that Nike was building for him.

I know they initially painted over logos on his putter but he eventually changed. I think he did play their clubs, maybe not one anyone else could buy but I think he was playing equipment that Nike was building for him.

I think his irons and wedges were forged by Miura in Japan. I think the only legit Nike Clubs he played were the woods. You're right though Nike golf clubs were awful.

Shot -5 and is tied for the lead at -8 for the tournament. Sweet Jesus I hope he stay healthy and is really back. There has been nothing more fun to watch in sports then when Tiger was at his peak.

Besides Tiger, Tyson is the only other athlete who I remember that was at the same level of dominance in my lifetime.

The thing that excites me (as a Tiger lover) about the last couple of days is not that he is playing well but HOW he is doing it. First, he looks like he feels good...not just saying it but it looks like he is very comfortable. Second, he is driving it LONG. He is consistently hitting it 300+. That tells me he is letting it go and not holding back...again, you cannot do that if your back is not feeling good. Third, he seems to be over the chipping yips, which is HUGE. Yips of any kind can be very hard to get over. He actually chipped one from on the green yesterday...he would not have even considered doing that last year. If his putting speed was not so bad (simply hitting too many putts too hard), he would probably be about 10 under. Correcting his speed on the putts is much easier than the yips though. I really do think if he stays healthy, he can be a top 10 player again. It is a huge IF though when it comes to golf and back issues.