Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiefs @ Steelers Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ L J is fine, he is going to play and play the entire game barring another freak situation. Parker and Kennison are not going to have that much of problem getting open. With LJ coming out of the back as a major threat means the line backers are going to commit to him and Gonzalez. This will favor Kennison and Parker being left with single coverage in some situations. Parker is the speed guy and Kennison will run the underneath routes and middlle. KC's recievers have not had a problem getting open at all, it's the catching it part that get's them (kennison).

 

I just do not see KC scoring many points at all this week against the steelers defense. Once again I hope I am wrong, but I just dont see it happening...

NFLN saying Porter is out...

NFLN saying Porter is out...

What is wrong with him. Could it possibly be a long term injury.

What is wrong with him. Could it possibly be a long term injury.

He hurt his hammy at practice. Not much info out on it yet other than the Jaw saying he's not sure when he will return, and it could have been worse....

Polamalu is either going to have get in the box to help on Larry, or help to cover / bracket Tony G. -- he can't do both. The other one has a huge day.

 

KC's defense has been very good this year, Pittsburgh's O has been the antithesis of good.

 

Frankly, I think every matchup but where the game is being played favors the Chiefs. Who, 1996 will tell you, I have no love lost for.:D I'm certainly not picking this one with my heart. :p:cool:

I'm writing it down right now.:D Bengals win, Steelers and Ravens lose.

 

Just thought I'd bring this up ttt.

Just thought I'd bring this up ttt.

I got one game right. :D Where has this steelers team been. Ill have my crow with a side of mashed potatoes.

I agree Hammer, I'm as surprised as you. Long season left. I would like to see it come down to the end of the season between the Steelers and Bengals. One winning the division and the other getting into the playoffs with a wildcard bid.............LTW.

I agree Hammer, I'm as surprised as you. Long season left. I would like to see it come down to the end of the season between the Steelers and Bengals. One winning the division and the other getting into the playoffs with a wildcard bid.............LTW.

:ylsuper: :thumb: That would make from an awesome game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.