November 21, 20178 yr Jerry Jones will never get pushed out. He has made the Cowboys one of the most valuable franchises in all of sports. The owners of the NFL, like any other professional sport, are about money. Jerry makes the league money. Period.
November 21, 20178 yr Hanging around the 19th hole will produce that kind of statement. Lol, the truth for sure. After I re-read the post I saw how ignorant it was. No more quotes from the clubhouse bar gang.
November 21, 20178 yr I think we are only seeing a fraction of the knife fighting that is going on behind the scenes. The only good scenario for me is to see them both gone because Jerry Jones is the Devil and Roger Goddell is a gigantic turd of a commissioner.
November 21, 20178 yr I think we are only seeing a fraction of the knife fighting that is going on behind the scenes. The only good scenario for me is to see them both gone because Jerry Jones is the Devil and Roger Goddell is a gigantic turd of a commissioner. Yep, 32 owners with HUGE egos. I can't imagine how hard it is to keep them focused on the good of the league. The Commish has to be a "whatever it takes" to keep them in line. He is compensated well for it , though.
November 24, 20178 yr The Cowboys are the most valuable franchise in sports at around $4 billion, that part is correct. And has the number one fan base, much to the chagrin of @mcpapa. Hence, America's Team.
November 25, 20178 yr This times 1,000. Can't understand why he didn't do it. 5-5. 242 points scored, 242 points allowed. As Stephen A. would say - a walking piece of mediocrity. It wasn't Jerry's decision when to take the suspension. It was Zeke's and the NFL player's union. Now I am sure Jerry let Zeke know his opinion but the decision on whether to appeal and potentially delay the suspension was not Jerry's.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.