How long before Jerry Jones is shoved out the NFL door?

I think we are only seeing a fraction of the knife fighting that is going on behind the scenes. The only good scenario for me is to see them both gone because Jerry Jones is the Devil and Roger Goddell is a gigantic turd of a commissioner.

I think we are only seeing a fraction of the knife fighting that is going on behind the scenes. The only good scenario for me is to see them both gone because Jerry Jones is the Devil and Roger Goddell is a gigantic turd of a commissioner.

Yep, 32 owners with HUGE egos. I can't imagine how hard it is to keep them focused on the good of the league. The Commish has to be a "whatever it takes" to keep them in line. He is compensated well for it , though.

This times 1,000. Can't understand why he didn't do it.

5-5. 242 points scored, 242 points allowed. As Stephen A. would say - a walking piece of mediocrity.

It wasn't Jerry's decision when to take the suspension. It was Zeke's and the NFL player's union. Now I am sure Jerry let Zeke know his opinion but the decision on whether to appeal and potentially delay the suspension was not Jerry's.