Chip Kelly to Florida?

Big Slick

2) Chip HATES recruiting. Good thing about Florida is you don't really have to work that hard at it. Just get in your car and within a 2 hour radius you can build a pretty solid recruiting class every year.

I have touched upon this before, but it is still a mystery as to how he will blend in without being in obscurity on the recruiting trail. Chip is a strange dude. He loved coaching at the 1-AA level and said his dream job would be Navy.

Florida: On the Buddy Martin Radio Show, Steve Spurrier noted that he believes the Gators will have “an excellent coach here in 3-4 weeks,” and then added; “The coach is with his team now. The coach we’re going to hire is probably, I would almost 100 percent say is coaching his team today, this weekend, and through the end of the season, and maybe through the bowl game.”

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

I have touched upon this before, but it is still a mystery as to how he will blend in without being in obscurity on the recruiting trail. Chip is a strange dude. He loved coaching at the 1-AA level and said his dream job would be Navy.
Chip is an odd dude for sure. I would imagine the first call he would make would be to someone with some natural ties to recruiting in Florida.

Florida: On the Buddy Martin Radio Show, Steve Spurrier noted that he believes the Gators will have “an excellent coach here in 3-4 weeks,” and then added; “The coach is with his team now. The coach we’re going to hire is probably, I would almost 100 percent say is coaching his team today, this weekend, and through the end of the season, and maybe through the bowl game.”

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

You forgot to tag Scott Frost in this post.