Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier at Wisconsin Thoughts / Predictions

Xavier at Wisconsin 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Xavier at Wisconsin

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Okay, with the "kick off the rust" games behind them versus Morehead State (101-49) and Rider (101-75), Xavier now heads to Wisconsin on Thursday night to face the Badgers. This game is part of the Dave Gavitt Big Ten / Big East challenge, and will air at 8:30 (probably closer to 8:45) on FS1.

 

Wisconsin is a FANTASTIC home team, but they return only 40% of their minutes played from the 2016-17 season. I do love the 6'11" Belgian, Andy Van Vliet, that dude can really stroke it!!

 

Let's hear 'em, what do you expect on Thursday night.

 

For me, I think the Badgers slug out a low-scoring win riddled with a TON of whistles. I'll say Wiscy beats the X-Men 71-68.

Wisconsin has no business sticking with this Xavier team.

 

I'll say Xavier wins it 71-57.

I know it is part a reflection of the opponent, but the X offense is clicking on all cylinders early. Wiscy will slow them down but X prevails, 77-70.

I like X by 7-10. Bluiett gets 35 and the Buddy Hield comparison grows stronger.

I like X by 7-10. Bluiett gets 35 and the Buddy Hield comparison grows stronger.

 

That's a brutal comparison...

The Kohl Center is a tough place to play. I'll take the Badgers by 3.

Feels like a game X should win going away, but I'm not sure what to expect from them on defense yet. I'll go 81-73 bad guys...

  • Author
Feels like a game X should win going away, but I'm not sure what to expect from them on defense yet. I'll go 81-73 bad guys...

 

If Gates can't guard my favorite Belgian, Xavier is going to have to junk it up a little. We KNOW Kanter won't be able to guard him.

If Gates can't guard my favorite Belgian, Xavier is going to have to junk it up a little. We KNOW Kanter won't be able to guard him.

 

Kanter couldn't guard you... :lol2:

  • Author
Kanter couldn't guard you... :lol2:

 

Without question. That is, at that level, no bueno. Derrick Brown once blocked a 3 attempt of mine 20 rows up at Cintas, I know what an athletic 4 who can defend looks like. I also know the inverse when I see it.

Feels like a game X should win going away, but I'm not sure what to expect from them on defense yet. I'll go 81-73 bad guys...

Who do you consider the bad guys?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.