Friday Fun Thread - Playoffs, Parties, Homers, Films, Ratings, Open Talk!

theguru

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see I didn't miss much here tonight...... my boy had aau try outs for basketball. His first ever try out. He did ok but could tell he was nervous. Didnt play very good defense. He had another one this Sunday.

Everyone was busy working in threads tonight and watching South Oldham beat Highlands.

Tryout with another AAU Team?

I was reading the Highlands/South Oldham thread seemed to be pretty good!

Yeah we wont know if he made this one until next week. We figure it wont hurt to try out for 2 of them. He plays for his 5th grade school team but they arent all that competitive. Need to get him ready for high school thats what hw wants to play when he gets there.

If the hat answered, you might have enjoyed too many Tecates tonight.

I have had two Miller Lite's but I am about ready to eat meal six.

Seriously, the way the sun was reflecting off the hat it almost looked like the hat was smiling.

I was reading the Highlands/South Oldham thread seemed to be pretty good!

Yeah we wont know if he made this one until next week. We figure it wont hurt to try out for 2 of them. He plays for his 5th grade school team but they arent all that competitive. Need to get him ready for high school thats what hw wants to play when he gets there.

Make sure you keep us posted on that. He is getting to an age where the games get really fun to watch.

The HHS/SO thread was the best tonight. That broadcast rocked!

We are new to the whole AAU programs. He tried out for kentucky warriors tonight. And kentucky force is sunday. I as a parent think he is ready for it. Hes quite the athlete. He plays baseball as well BUT he doesnt wanna play 60-70 games a year traveling.

Best of luck to your son. Hope you keep us updated. :up:

I have had two Miller Lite's but I am about ready to eat meal six.

Seriously, the way the sun was reflecting off the hat it almost looked like the hat was smiling.

Celebrating in moderation with the victory over Natty Light. :thumb:

Verrry civilized ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUIU2FDvfEU

Six meals? Gaining or maintaining?