Friday Fun Thread - Playoffs, Parties, Homers, Films, Ratings, Open Talk!

theguru

@theguru @Runcible Owl. My son decided he didn't want to try out for the second team. I think it was nerves from the first one. I was in Indy for the Colts Steelers game so I didn't have a chance to talk him into it, But he did make the Kentucky warriors AAU team. Practice starts this Friday and games start the 26th.

:up: Congratulations to your son, and kudos for providing him with the opportunity to play. Tryouts are always nerve-wracking. As he gains confidence, I'm sure he'll be willing to expand his opportunities with other teams.

Best of luck to you both, and please keep us updated in the "AAU" Forum. Go Warriors!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:up: Congratulations to your son, and kudos for providing him with the opportunity to play. Tryouts are always nerve-wracking. As he gains confidence, I'm sure he'll be willing to expand his opportunities with other teams.

Best of luck to you both, and please keep us updated in the "AAU" Forum. Go Warriors!

I never knew there was an AAU forum i will def check that out.

@theguru @Runcible Owl. My son decided he didn't want to try out for the second team. I think it was nerves from the first one. I was in Indy for the Colts Steelers game so I didn't have a chance to talk him into it, But he did make the Kentucky warriors AAU team. Practice starts this Friday and games start the 26th.

Congrats to your son and I am glad it worked out the way it did!