Open Job: Paul Laurence Dunbar

2013 shows you why they may do. I tell you what All the Right Moves we can agree to disagree and let’s this go or we can banter back and forth. I can put some facts out there for public consumption if so. Winning if you resort to cheating is not a good reason to stay employed. Integrity should be a factor somewhere shouldn’t it?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2013 shows you why they may do. I tell you what All the Right Moves we can agree to disagree and let’s this go or we can banter back and forth. I can put some facts out there for public consumption if so. Winning if you resort to cheating is not a good reason to stay employed. Integrity should be a factor somewhere shouldn’t it?

Got nothing to argue with you about. I just made 2 statements that really have no rebuttal of you actually know them. Both are true. Best of luck on the search for a new coach.

Spoke to a friend of a former grad-assistant coach that said he was contacted by a representative from Dunbar about their open head coaching position. They told me they respectfully declined to be considered for the position. Got a feeling this one is going to be harder to fill than they expect it to be.

Spoke to a friend of a former grad-assistant coach that said he was contacted by a representative from Dunbar about their open head coaching position. They told me they respectfully declined to be considered for the position. Got a feeling this one is going to be harder to fill than they expect it to be.

You are exactly right.

Former UK grad assistant? I've heard a name or two from there, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Two FCPS jobs open at the moment. One at TC (9-3 in 2017) and one at PLD (0-10 in 2017)

One program with only about 5 head coaches in their history. The other with 5 head coaches in the last 9 years.

If PLD get the chance to get someone good I would jump on it. Hope they do.

Mike Jones at Estill

Ethan Atchley at LCA

Wes Johnson former West Jessamine Coach

Those are the names circulating. I've been told two of the names by other coaches in CKY.

I don't know any of them personally, but someone sent me the link to Wes Johnson's "website." You can take a look here:

Coach Johnson

It's a good idea, but if you click on his offensive playbook, it has been taken straight from Trinity's Andrew Coverdale's Power Points that are apparently popular on the internet. I'm sure Wes Johnson is not the first person to plagairaize someone's work, but it really puts a bad taste in my mouth.