Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY High School Soccer Coaches Assoc. All-state Team

Featured Replies

Irakoze Chartier from Butler is a beast and should have made it.

Ordonez honorable mention is laughable

 

You might have a point, at least he made it.

 

I am more puzzled about not seeing Andrew Roe on any of the teams.

Simon Kenton is west? The school's not even west of I-75.

 

West = Region 1-8; East = Region 9-16 :idunno:

You might have a point, at least he made it.

 

I am more puzzled about not seeing Andrew Roe on any of the teams.

 

That one is a GLARING error. Ask Lexington Catholic fans how good he is. Best CB in NKY.

Anyone have complete list?

 

FYI, I retitled the thread from KHSAA to Kentucky High School Soccer Coaches Association since they're the ones putting the team together.

Roe made it. He was first team. The list in the post above only has 10 players on the first team for the East. Roe is the name missing. Click the Herald Leader link to see the full, correct list.

Congrats to all of the boys that made the team or got mentioned!

I'm sure some great players were left off as always.

I am assuming the spot missing on the first team East is Roe due to only having 10 names

I am super happy for Carter Kunstek -- fine young man from a great family, and a great ambassador for St. Henry, as well as Northern KY in general. Go do great things, young man!

Very well deserved for Nick Gish from Highlands. A true team player and leader. Congrats to all the players. Go East!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.