Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Jessamine 14 Franklin Co. 13

Featured Replies

Was this one some what of an upset? I dont know much about East Jessamine but isnt Franklin Co. considered one of the top teams in Class 3A by many.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked, congrats to EJ for a well played game.

Any details about how the game went, such as who scored?

What did EJ do to stop Ammons?

Not out of shape ,maybe worn out!Oline stills give all day !!!!

I heard East was down 13-0 at the half. Can anyone validate this and give us game details?

Not out of shape ,maybe worn out!Oline stills give all day !!!!

 

Worn out? Worn out in the 3rd quarter? Then they are out of shape. Should only be worn out after the game.

  • Author

Score was 13-0 at the half. Was a game of which defense wore out first. Franklin pitched a shut out first half, East the 2nd.

It is way late to be out of shape in my opinion but they appeared to be.
Is there any truth to the rumour that the Coaches had the boys run before the game?

yes, must been trying to get in shape#$%*@

Any details about how the game went, such as who scored?

What did EJ do to stop Ammons?

 

EJ kept Ammons on the defensive side of the ball. FC only had the ball three times during the second half.

Yes they ran, 6 gassers I believe, I think the coaches were trying to teach the kids to be on time and to be prepared for a tough opponent.

Yes they ran, 6 gassers I believe, I think the coaches were trying to teach the kids to be on time and to be prepared for a tough opponent.

 

Thats nohing. Coaches sometimes have to do crazy things to get kids attention.

Yes they ran, 6 gassers I believe, I think the coaches were trying to teach the kids to be on time and to be prepared for a tough opponent.

 

 

Looks like it really worked:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.