9th Region Freshman Class

kyag

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, it looks like Conner might have 6 freshman playing JV. I think two might see limited varsity time.

Workman, Skiles, Osterbur, Couzins, Saffell, Ginn

That’s what happens when your varsity has zero talent!

Wow, that’s kind of strong. Since cov cath has all of that talent maybe they can be good Christians and send some of their extra kids over there?

Otte has a re-build on his hands for sure. He needs to build a program - develop his freshman class, build relationships with the middle school players and parents, and influence the middle school coaches to teach his concepts and system.

No reason Conner can't be as good as Cooper if they can keep their talent at home and Otte invests in his program as Sullivan has at Cooper.

Otte has a re-build on his hands for sure. He needs to build a program - develop his freshman class, build relationships with the middle school players and parents, and influence the middle school coaches to teach his concepts and system.

No reason Conner can't be as good as Cooper if they can keep their talent at home and Otte invests in his program as Sullivan has at Cooper.

He better figure out a way to keep Hamilton and Campbell in the Conner pipeline. Those two 7th graders are very talented.

As of now, it looks like Conner might have 6 freshman playing JV. I think two might see limited varsity time.

Workman, Skiles, Osterbur, Couzins, Saffell, Ginn

Good to hear! Great group of young men there, I had the pleasure to coach them when they were younger. They will develop well together, they’ve been successful all the way up! Good luck to this great group!