Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Eifert To Have Season Ending Surgery

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said before, get Tyler healthy and trade him for whatever you can get.

 

With that said, I think Tyler Eifert is an awesome young man and I hate this for him.

  • Author
Free agent this off season I believe.

This is what fc and I have been discussing off and on for a month or so now. I think it's a waste of money at this point for a guy who is simply unreliable.

  • Author
Money that could have been toward Zeitler.

This team wouldn't be 2-3 if Zeitler was on the team.

  • Author
Like I said before, get Tyler healthy and trade him for whatever you can get.

 

With that said, I think Tyler Eifert is an awesome young man and I hate this for him.

Eiferts a really good dude that what makes it hard, but signing him would seriously handicap the Bengals ability to sign an veteran offensive lineman to a long term deal.

Time to move on... super talent that just is never healthy for any real stretch of time...

  • Author
Patriots will sign him next season and he will be Superbowl MVP.

 

#bungledinthejungle

That's what we said about Burkhead too.

Like I said before, get Tyler healthy and trade him for whatever you can get.

 

With that said, I think Tyler Eifert is an awesome young man and I hate this for him.

 

He'll be a FA this season. I think he might retire.

He'll be a FA this season. I think he might retire.

 

Yeah, 3rd back surgery of his career.

He'll be a FA this season. I think he might retire.

 

Maybe, I doubt he gets much of a contract.

He has only played in 42 of 83 possible games. Does he qualify for retirement based on games played? Or is it based on years on a roster?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.