Bills/Bengals Updates:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Halftime observation ... the difference between the two offensive lines in this game is very obvious. It is amazing the Bengals ever score points with their offensive line.

Hmmm I don't know how you came up with that based off a first half when the Bengals had pressure on Taylor all half. The Bengals line obviously is not great. But I don't think the Bills line has looked any better. The only difference is Taylor is more athletic than Dalton to avoid a lot of those sacks.

Hmmm I don't know how you came up with that based off a first half when the Bengals had pressure on Taylor all half. The Bengals line obviously is not great. But I don't think the Bills line has looked any better. The only difference is Taylor is more athletic than Dalton to avoid a lot of those sacks.

There have been at least a half dozen pass plays this game where Taylor sat in the pocket with plenty of time to find a receiver. Can you remember one time where Dalton dropped back, sat in the pocket, went through his progressions before having to throw the ball? Nope. Hasn't happened. the Bengals have to get rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds or Dalton is sacked.