Bills/Bengals Updates:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Andy shows up. Slant route to AJ, open field in front of him, Dalton throws the ball high and the tipped ball is an INT.

Also, Dalton is limping from the earlier hit on his knee.

The announcers said his knee. But it looked like they were taping up his foot or ankle.

Half the points the Bengals defense have given up this year have come on short fields after turnovers by the offense.

I wonder how some of these announcers get jobs. He is sitting there talking about the Bengals aren't bringing their punt team out and may be thinking about going for it. While it's pretty obvious they are waiting for the 2 minute warning, they aren't thinking about going for it.

0-0 going into the second half. Who gets out coached in the 2nd half??? :bunny:

I know this will sound weird, but I think I prefer a 10-10 tie to a 10-3 lead. With a 10-3 lead, Marvin goes conservative the second half. With a tie, they have to plan to be more aggressive in the second half.

Bengals trying to run out the clock with a few seconds left and holding is called. :ohbrother:

Tie game at halftime 10-10

Marvin seriously has no idea how to manage a game or time. Why even run the ball with 17 seconds left. Only bad things could happen, a fumble, an injury, etc.