October 8, 20178 yr Bad Andy shows up. Slant route to AJ, open field in front of him, Dalton throws the ball high and the tipped ball is an INT. Also, Dalton is limping from the earlier hit on his knee. The announcers said his knee. But it looked like they were taping up his foot or ankle. Half the points the Bengals defense have given up this year have come on short fields after turnovers by the offense.
October 8, 20178 yr Pitch sweep play short of the first down on 3rd and 2 ... Bodine did not touch a single player on that play.
October 8, 20178 yr I wonder how some of these announcers get jobs. He is sitting there talking about the Bengals aren't bringing their punt team out and may be thinking about going for it. While it's pretty obvious they are waiting for the 2 minute warning, they aren't thinking about going for it.
October 8, 20178 yr 10 to 10 What are the Steelers doing? Jaguars 7 Steelers 3 (yes, Jaguars ... that is accurate)
October 8, 20178 yr Bengals trying to run out the clock with a few seconds left and holding is called. :ohbrother: Tie game at halftime 10-10
October 8, 20178 yr 0-0 going into the second half. Who gets out coached in the 2nd half??? :bunny: I know this will sound weird, but I think I prefer a 10-10 tie to a 10-3 lead. With a 10-3 lead, Marvin goes conservative the second half. With a tie, they have to plan to be more aggressive in the second half.
October 8, 20178 yr Bengals trying to run out the clock with a few seconds left and holding is called. :ohbrother: Tie game at halftime 10-10 Marvin seriously has no idea how to manage a game or time. Why even run the ball with 17 seconds left. Only bad things could happen, a fumble, an injury, etc.
October 8, 20178 yr I know this will sound weird, but I think I prefer a 10-10 tie to a 10-3 lead. With a 10-3 lead, Marvin goes conservative the second half. With a tie, they have to plan to be more aggressive in the second half. Good point.
October 8, 20178 yr Halftime observation ... the difference between the two offensive lines in this game is very obvious. It is amazing the Bengals ever score points with their offensive line.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.