October 8, 20178 yr Who is the color commentator on this game? Whoever he is, I will echo the earlier post ... he is bad. Is it Steve Tasker?
October 8, 20178 yr Too difficult to show a replay i guess... Commercial first. We will see it when they come back.
October 8, 20178 yr There have been at least a half dozen pass plays this game where Taylor sat in the pocket with plenty of time to find a receiver. Can you remember one time where Dalton dropped back, sat in the pocket, went through his progressions before having to throw the ball? Nope. Hasn't happened. the Bengals have to get rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds or Dalton is sacked. I don't know many times in Daltons career where I have seen him go through progressions. He has always been a pre snap read throw to first target guy even during his best yeats of 2013 and 2015. Hence why he always has been one of the best in the league in release time. He usually always throws to first read. Today imo has looked like it has all Daltons career. Throw to first read and ball is out. The line today looks like it did even when Whit and Zeitler was here.
October 8, 20178 yr Add in the non existent running game because of our line as well. Now run game wise I agree. Our line has been a bad run blocking line since 2014. 2014 was the last time they were a good run blocking line. I'm just saying the Bills line hasn't looked that good either. Only reason Bengals don't have alot of sacks this say is cause of how athekric Taylor is.
October 8, 20178 yr The Bengals offense has done the Bengals no favors this season. These last 2 turnovers are obviously all on Green though.
October 8, 20178 yr I don't know many times in Daltons career where I have seen him go through progressions. He has always been a pre snap read throw to first target guy even during his best yeats of 2013 and 2015. Hence why he always has been one of the best in the league in release time. He usually always throws to first read. Today imo has looked like it has all Daltons career. Throw to first read and ball is out. The line today looks like it did even when Whit and Zeitler was here. That is all irrelevant. He couldn't run through progressions if he wanted to with this line.
October 8, 20178 yr Big Ben just threw another pick six. OH MY!!!!!!! Ben is done. This will be his last season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.