October 8, 20178 yr Give the offense credit. They are doing what a winning team does in this last drive. Use clock, force timeouts. One more first down and this game is over. If they get stopped, they should get the short field goal to force Buffalo to need a TD. 3:47 to go.
October 8, 20178 yr Thru it right to the DB... "Terrible decision by Dalton!"-CBS Commentator Brilliant folks!!! I've said it before I've said it again....GO DEFENSE!!!!!!!!
October 8, 20178 yr Dalton dodges a bullet on a horrible pass into the end zone. Easily could have been picked. 29 yard FG. Bengals lead 20-16 with 3:33 to go.
October 8, 20178 yr The defense will have to get the 4 down stop. Bills have time to score, even with no timeouts.
October 8, 20178 yr Wow! I feel like Dalton has had a good game. But it's throws like that for why I don't trust him in big games or big moments. That should have been an interception. Come on defense keep playing great. Pick 6 time.
October 8, 20178 yr Can we give the QB 5 + seconds to pass... Nice job finally getting to them Mike Johnson!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.