Corbin 20 Mayfield 17

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the game but I wanted to ask some of those who were in attendance about the officiating. The Cobin broadcast crew were all over the stripes for most of the game. They said Mayfield must have brought the refs with them to TN. Was it as terrible as it seemed listening to the Corbin broadcast? I know there was about a 3 to 1 disparity in penalty yardage.

IMO... we could not run the ball against that d-line. Not being able to run in the red zone hurt us. Put to much pressure on the sophomore qb and it showed. He made some critical mistakes but it’s a learning experience. I thought the defense played pretty well except for our corner. I’ll give him one on the trick play but the other 2 just can’t happen

I was at the game. The officiating was pretty bad but went both ways. Congrats to Corbin. They played a good ball game. All 3 of their TDS was scored against our corner. 1 player. We better fix that and fix it in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I hate when idiot announcers whine about officiating. I was really surprised that the Corbin defense held the Mayfield attack in check as much as it did.