If (When) the Bengals lose to Green Bay...................

......do you make the QB switch for the Browns and Bills games before the Bye?

I would.

Now if by some miracle the Bengals lose to Green Bay 48-47 then no but if they lose and score 20 or less then I think you have to make a change since you face a decision of what to do with the contracts.

As I said before the draft. I would have traded Dalton before this year's draft and most likely would have got a 1st round pick and a high one for last year. Trading him would get you more and higher picks, plus save you money. You could use that money to help sign Eifert and the picks to address nothing but the line.

The Bengals won't bench him though and probably wouldn't even consider it even a little. They are going to ride it out with him just like they always have with Marvin.

As long as AD is healthy, they will stay with hm and should. I will admit that he just does not look comfortable this year. He has missed two easy throws to wide open receivers down field that he has made easily the last couple of years. Core against the Ravens and LaFell Thursday night. Something is just not right with him.

Just like I can't say for sure McCarron would be the answer. There is no way you can say for sure he wouldn't.

Correct. And the only way to find out if McCarron is worth keeping in the future is to let him play. When you are 0-3 there is nothing to play for anymore. So find out if AJ is worth keeping. If he flops his value will go down but then you can afford him as a backup. If he has success then you decide on what contract to keep and he has trade value.

As long as AD is healthy, they will stay with hm and should. I will admit that he just does not look comfortable this year. He has missed two easy throws to wide open receivers down field that he has made easily the last couple of years. Core against the Ravens and LaFell Thursday night. Something is just not right with him.

Correct. And the only way to find out if McCarron is worth keeping in the future is to let him play. When you are 0-3 there is nothing to play for anymore. So find out if AJ is worth keeping. If he flops his value will go down but then you can afford him as a backup. If he has success then you decide on what contract to keep and he has trade value.

Here is my thing people like to say McCarron wouldn't help. However in 4 games with less experience and not as much chemistry with starters he looked very Dalton liked. Arguably even better than Dalton in his prime time and playoff game. The Ravens and 49ers game he looked Dalton in 4 of his 6 years.

People act like Dalton has been a stud each year. When in reality Dalton has had only 2 years where you can say he was a very good qb stats wise. That would be 2013. 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2016 he was average at best. For Dalton to have his big years in 2013 and 2015 he had to have every thing around him be perfect. So I don't get why people act like it's crazy to think McCarron at worst would be like Dalton has been the majority of his career. Only difference is maybe McCarron gives us a little more in the leadership category and mental category for big games.

I say Mccarron is not the answer this year because the offensive line is terrible. I think you put Tom Brady back there this year and it's not going to matter.

Sure it would, a quarterback that can read quickly where the ball should go and the composure/confidence to make big plays when the opportunity is there combined with the playmakers they have and they're rolling!! Marvin/and the staff have Dalton so concerned about making mistakes that he's forgetting how to play!!

Sure it would, a quarterback that can read quickly where the ball should go and the composure/confidence to make big plays when the opportunity is there combined with the playmakers they have and they're rolling!! Marvin/and the staff have Dalton so concerned about making mistakes that he's forgetting how to play!!

As bad as the line is. If Dalton doesn't miss the throws when they are there, they are possibly 2 and 0 or at least 1 and 1. So yes a qb could make a difference.

Here is my thing people like to say McCarron wouldn't help. However in 4 games with less experience and not as much chemistry with starters he looked very Dalton liked. Arguably even better than Dalton in his prime time and playoff game. The Ravens and 49ers game he looked Dalton in 4 of his 6 years.

People act like Dalton has been a stud each year. When in reality Dalton has had only 2 years where you can say he was a very good qb stats wise. That would be 2013. 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2016 he was average at best. For Dalton to have his big years in 2013 and 2015 he had to have every thing around him be perfect. So I don't get why people act like it's crazy to think McCarron at worst would be like Dalton has been the majority of his career. Only difference is maybe McCarron gives us a little more in the leadership category and mental category for big games.

Well I have never said he is a stud or even elite. he has been an average to better than average QB. With both Hue and Jay not going after McCarron really says all I need to know.

By the way, I will be in Green Bay. I hope to enjoy Lambeau because I think the game will be a mess. I do believe the Bengals have one the last three and maybe four against the Pack. As Futurecoach stated Rodgers has never beaten the Bengals. They have to be one of teh few teams he has a losing record against.

Well I have never said he is a stud or even elite. he has been an average to better than average QB. With both Hue and Jay not going after McCarron really says all I need to know.

Why would Jay go after McCarron he has a qb. Jackson wasn't going to go after McCarron because he probably knew first hand Mike Brown wasn't going to trade him, especially to a division rival. Not to mention with his bosses valuing draft picks, there was no chance of it happening. So not exactly sure how it tells you anything.

The fact is with no experience. In 4 games his numbers were basically the same as Daltons for his career. Plus as mentioned arguably better in the types of games Dalton struggles in. In 6 years Dalton has only had 2 years that we could say Dalton definitely looked better than McCarron in his 4 starts. The other 4 years Daltons play looked very similar to what McCarrons looked like in 4 games with less experience.

By the way, I will be in Green Bay. I hope to enjoy Lambeau because I think the game will be a mess. I do believe the Bengals have one the last three and maybe four against the Pack. As Futurecoach stated Rodgers has never beaten the Bengals. They have to be one of teh few teams he has a losing record against.

That's awesome. Have a fun trip! Hopefully they surprise and play well and maybe steal a win.