September 10, 20179 yr 20-0 Bad Guys!!! A Bengal score would be nice at some point in time this afternoon...
September 10, 20179 yr This team has problems. Third and five and AJ takes himself out of the game leading to a timeout.
September 10, 20179 yr Typical Marvin Lewis wasted timeout Yep, the season has officially started for the Bengals. Wasted, bad timeout.
September 10, 20179 yr They look bad, and I don't believe Baltimore is good by any means 3 plays drastically changed this game. Daltons interception in the end zone. Dalton throwing the ball out of bounds on a would be td on a blown coverage. Then the fumble while driving. That's 13 points they should have had.
September 10, 20179 yr Ogbuehi has been abused today. No improvement in the off season based on today's performance.
September 10, 20179 yr Glad I went to watch It this afternoon based on what I watched and heard so far. At least that was entertaining.
September 10, 20179 yr That is why we will never win with him. 10 mins left in the game. Chances of even getting the ball 3 more times are slim and yet we punt? Conservative teams don't win games.
September 10, 20179 yr I am so tried of watching this Bengal crap and Marvin Lewis over these last few years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.