September 10, 20179 yr Worst game of Dalton's career? Very possible. Time to start considering the other quarterbacks in a big way.
September 10, 20179 yr I thought Jared was in prison. Did they let him out to have to watch this? Lol.
September 10, 20179 yr I thought Jared was in prison. Did they let him out to have to watch this? Looks like he has his hands out waiting on his Sub to be delivered. :lol2: Also it was probably part of his sentence to have to watch the Bengals.
September 10, 20179 yr I have argued and debated with fc and hb all off season about Dalton. Consider me officially on the AJ McCarron bandwagon. He is not a bad qb. But he usually always sticks with his primary pre snap read. When that primary read gets open he is great. Which is why against bad and average teams or defenses he puts up great numbers. When teams take his primary pre snap read away he struggles. It wasn't all on him. However as I said all off season the best teams have a qb who mentally can handle tough moments. Qbs who when the team is not playing well can make a play to change the momentum. Dalton never does that though. Usually if the team doesn't start great he also adds to it by making bad plays too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.