Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5-Star Cameron Reddish to Duke

Featured Replies

Five-Star Small Forward Cameron Reddish ended the suspense on Friday, verbally announcing his commitment to Duke via social media. Reddish, ranked as the #4 Overall player and #3 SF in the senior class, chose the Blue Devils over numerous scholarship offers were narrowed down to a final five of Connecticut, Duke, Kentucky, UCLA and Villanova on July 31st. Jon Scheyer and Jeff Capel led the way in the recruiting process for Duke with Reddish.

 

Five-Star 2

Duke killing it right now in recruiting.....

They've definitely pulled away from Cal in this last cycle. He needs to step up his game.

They've definitely pulled away from Cal in this last cycle. He needs to step up his game.

 

I can't tell if this is serious or sarcastic?

From Jeff Borzello:

 

Duke has landed 12 of the 60 (20%) top-five recruits in the ESPN 100 era, and 11 of 45 (24%) since the 2010 class.

K mad at losing Knox to Cal

other than Knox, cannot remember one player where it came down to chosing Duke or UK, that chose UK

I don't know of any of all the great recruits that Cal has had over the years that went to the NBA, that had UK and Duke as their final 2

Does anyone know?

From Jeff Borzello:

 

Duke has landed 12 of the 60 (20%) top-five recruits in the ESPN 100 era, and 11 of 45 (24%) since the 2010 class.

 

Kentucky has landed 10 of the 60 and 8 of the 45. Of course that's a lazy way to evaluate this stuff. As an example, Karl Anthony Towns wasn't a top 5 recruit in his class according to ESPN.

K mad at losing Knox to Cal

other than Knox, cannot remember one player where it came down to chosing Duke or UK, that chose UK

I don't know of any of all the great recruits that Cal has had over the years that went to the NBA, that had UK and Duke as their final 2

Does anyone know?

 

Ones that have down to UK and Duke? I have no clue. Very few recruits narrow their list down to just two schools before deciding. I know both have landed quite a few that the other was in their list of finalists or had offered though.

Ones that have down to UK and Duke? I have no clue. Very few recruits narrow their list down to just two schools before deciding. I know both have landed quite a few that the other was in their list of finalists or had offered though.

 

That part is most definetly true

Just don't remember Duke having any interest in the likes of Davis,Cousins,Bledsoe and others or UK in many Duke stars over the years

I know recently, players like Kennard and the big center(forget name) were down to UK and Duke in final 2

I didnt think Coach K recruited one and dones. Maybe he should be now be called Coach H, for hypocrite.

K mad at losing Knox to Cal

other than Knox, cannot remember one player where it came down to chosing Duke or UK, that chose UK

I don't know of any of all the great recruits that Cal has had over the years that went to the NBA, that had UK and Duke as their final 2

Does anyone know?

 

Was John Wall between UK and Duke? I seem to recall it that way but that doesn't mean it was true. :thumb:

Was John Wall between UK and Duke? I seem to recall it that way but that doesn't mean it was true. :thumb:

 

Believe it was UK, Duke, and Baylor....Not sure on the order.

Believe it was UK, Duke, and Baylor....Not sure on the order.

 

:thumb:

Believe it was UK, Duke, and Baylor....Not sure on the order.

 

I remember Duke wanting no part of Wall for some reason and backing out on him early in the process because they thought he was a UNC definite. I thought it came down to UNC,UK and maybe Baylor,NC State or someone like that. Could be wrong,been awhile ago.

I remember Duke wanting no part of Wall for some reason and backing out on him early in the process because they thought he was a UNC definite. I thought it came down to UNC,UK and maybe Baylor,NC State or someone like that. Could be wrong,been awhile ago.

 

I recall UNC not bein in the hunt because Roy and WWW did not like each other.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.