Ohio State/Indiana predictions

John Anthony

11th time in 127 years Ohio State opens up on the road, 3rd in 4 years though. Vegas says Bucks will will win by 20. What say you?

I am intrigued to see how the revamped O-line does. Decent size on the line this year.

LT: Jones 6'5'' 310

LG: Jordan: 6'7'' 310

C: Price: 6'4'' 312

RG: Bowen 6'7'' 312

RT: Prince 6'7'' 310

If they give JT time, OSU will score some points.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this ends up being closer for about 2.5 quarters than most expect.

Ohio State wins it 38-21.

I definitely think it's way to close for comfort for at least the first half. It's tough to know what to expect from a new OC in the first game of the year even one with the pedigree of Kevin Wilson. Couple that with Indiana being sold out and fired up to play their former coach. Yeah it will be close for the first half for sure.

I definitely think it's way to close for comfort for at least the first half. It's tough to know what to expect from a new OC in the first game of the year even one with the pedigree of Kevin Wilson. Couple that with Indiana being sold out and fired up to play their former coach. Yeah it will be close for the first half for sure.

Coaching philosophies have been dramatically changed on both sides of the ball. I'm hoping that equates to what LRCW predicts of 42-7, although, Indiana will score more than that. Especially late when OSU breaks in some frosh in mop up.

Indiana is calling it their biggest game in 50 years, there is blood in the water, hope the Bucks attack!